Chapter 1.2

Ally:

Ive been driving for an hour and I've just relised I need gas.

"Shit!" I screamed trying to drive and find my bag.

I got to the gas station and walked in the shop topping up on snacks while paying for gas. Suddenly the news came on that made me so annoyed. The route I was gonna take had got stopped by a oil tanker spill.

"Fucking Shit!" I mumbled or atleast I thought I did.

"Mind your language or I will ban you from here!" Some cashier said behind the counter.

I payed for it all and walked out. I remembered my mother left a map in the back of my car. I pulled it out and started a new route to Florida.

*Ring*

My phone is going off.

"Hi guys whats going on?" I said wondering if they heard the news.

"Nothing much we just made it do you know how long you will be?" I can't make out who it is.

"I have to take another route as an oil tanker has spilt so it will take me longer and who is this?" Just after I explained the reason they started talking to someone who was a dude.

"You know exactly who this is Ally Hills don't lie" This voice sounded familier but different.

They hung the phone up but I felt like I knew the voice but didn't. I felt something fall out the map book. A enveloped with Ally Hills road trip wrote on the top. I just assumed it was my mother writing something so I ripped it open. My eyes just paused at the photo.

I KNOW HER.