Presentation -part 1

Start from the beginning

" What ? " you only looked into his eyes with confusion and batted your eyes at him innocently .

" In other words.. " he brought his face closer to yours and tilted your chin up lightly with his index finger . Both of your lips brushed against each other and he was staring into your hazel brown eyes with his lusty gaze . You blushed and tried to avoid his eyes .

Suddenly , he crashed his lips into yours and cut you off by wrapping you into a fiery and the best kiss you had ever experienced in your 17 years of age .

You were helpless and totally fell for him and his good looks , right at that moment .

He broke the kiss only to pick you up off the chair beside his and carry you to his king-sized bed.Gd slowly and lightly placed your back on the black and white covers and kissed you again .

This time , you kissed back , partially because you thought he was fucking hot and partially because you loved the idea of having sex with him . Only the idea of fucking him made your nether regions wet and your nipples hard .

You let out a squirm when his plump lips caressed your neck and left a hickey behind . He unbuttoned your blouse and it soon landed on the ground beside the bed , where your black shirt landed not long after .

He licked his lips while he eyed your sexy and curvy body which was now only being covered by your black and wine red bra and underwear .

" You're really pretty and I've been wanting to talk to you for a long time . " he mentioned while he kissed from your neck down to the valley between your breasts . You couldn't believe the hottest guy ever was saying this to you !

He carefully lifted you up and , unclasped your bra after fiddling with it a few times and threw it to the ground . His lips enveloped your left nipple and his tongue swirled around the sensitive bud . His index finger and his thumb rolled your right nipple between each other , so it wouldn't feel neglected . You let out a squirm and bit your bottom lip .

After playing and teasing your chest area , he kissed from there down to your panties . You blushed when he opened your legs and the words " Wet for me , huh ? " left his lips .

" Shut up" you hissed and asked " What about your parents?"

You were scared of getting caught and that would be really embarrassing .

" You can whine as loud as you want , they are not at home . " he winked at you and made you roll your eyes .

He slowly lowered his head in between your legs , after your panties left your body and met the floor , and licked along your slit .

You immediately threw your head back and moaned , earning a satisfied facial expression from him . His wet muscle slowly traced your sensitive skin , causing you to moan over and over again . He made you cum just by skillfully swirling around your sensitive bundle of nerves and entrance . He made you feel like you were in heaven .

Gd ripped off his shirt as if he was a best , knocked his hat off in the process and removed his pants and boxers that were restraining his needy member that sprung out and was standing at attention .

You saw him jump off the bed , grab a tiny packet , jump back on the bed and then rip the small packet open with his teeth . He rolled the condom onto his member with ease and his eyes met your right before he towered over you , positioned his member and then , finally, slammed into you gaining a moan from you .

First it was pain , because you hadn't had sex in a while , but shortly after it was only pleasure . Shit it felt so good . His hot member was rubbing against your walls . You threw your head from side to side and cried out his name and again while he grunted , pushing the both of you closer to the edge , with his thrusts .

You were close and so was he , you noticed because his thrusts became erratic and he started to growl and grunt more .

" I'm close ! " you whined .

" Me too and I can feel it , babe . " he smiled, before kissing you .

His tongue entered your mouth and dominated yours.Gd thrusted into you one last time with a groan and you came while he shot his hot seed into the condom

He collapsed beside you on the bed and pulled out of you . After tossing the condom into the trash , he hugged you tightly and pulled the covers over both of your two sweaty , satisfied and now relaxed bodies .

You were overly happy in his strong , protective arms which you were secretly longing to be in all along . He kissed you on the forehead before both of you dozed off into dreamland .

Two hours later,he woke up alone in his huge bed,missing your warmth
"(Y/N)?"

.....

There are be a few chapters that published under "private"
So, if you want to read it, kindly follow me

Love,
valkyriev