Chapter 26 - Mystery Lady

Start from the beginning

Andy moved his hand from my breast and placed it in between my legs, parting me slightly, discovering my growing wetness.

I gasped and Andy chuckled again. "Better make that an hour," I said, opening my legs further, letting him part my labia to feel my warmth and my readiness for him.

Andy spoke now, for the first time, in a deep and groggy voice, so sexy it could shatter a glass vibrator. "Zack, if you give us an hour and a half, I'll give you $100."

"Done," Zack said, "fuck her well my boy. Fuck her well." And Zack hung up, cackling like a maniac.

∞∞∞

Given my recent inebriation, I asked Andy to drive back to Zack's house, which he did amiably. When we arrived, Zack was standing at the door, and let Max run out to the car.

The motherfucker ran right past me and went straight to Andy.

Rolling my eyes, I walked over to Zack and gave him a hug.

"Thanks for watching Max, was he a big pain?"

Zack shook his head. "Nah. I just like giving you shit about it. Now let's go, before I eat you out."

I guffawed. God, I loved Zack. He was so ridiculously naughty.

We all piled back into the subi, Max in the back, and headed off to Roots Café, which in addition to being close, organic and specializing in farm-to-table food, also allowed well-behaved pets on the patio.

Evidently, they made an exception for Max.

It was so late in the afternoon, there wasn't much of a wait for a table outside. It was a beautiful, mid-October day. The air was crisp, but the sky was deep blue, and cloudless for miles and miles in every direction. A true Utah sky. The trees by the restaurant were showing signs of color change. I sighed contentedly. The summer was definitely over, but unlike in years past, I did not regret its passing. I looked over at Andy and smiled, looking forward to the fall, and all the summers yet to come.

When our food arrived, we all became silent, except for Max who whimpered once. Andy gave him one look... ONE FUCKING LOOK! and Max rolled up into a ball with his tail between his legs at Andy's feet.

Fucking traitorous dog.

Gradually, conversation resumed, once an initial salvo of calories and caffeine had been consumed. Andy put down his fork, taking another sip of coffee and looked at Zack. "Can I ask you a question?"

Zack smiled and nodded. "Yes, I expect you to actually give me the $100."

Andy laughed, shaking his head. "It's not that. But duly noted. I'll stop by the bank today and get you a crisp, new bill. Haven't enjoyed spending a hundred bucks so much in my life," he said, and smiled at me warmly, causing me to blush. "No, it's just... Zack, what are your intentions towards my brother?" Andy's face was friendly, but you could tell that he was being serious.

Zack put down his fork and looked away, his gaze was towards the street, and the cars driving by, but you could tell that his mind was someplace else entirely.

"I wish him the best," Zack said quietly, still looking off into the distance. "Nothing more seems possible. Right now, anyway."

Andy nodded, and picked up his fork, moving a small Chalula-covered potato wedge around on his plate.

"I see. But if things were possible, what would your intentions be? Are you serious about him? Do you still have feelings for him?" Andy's gaze, so penetrating and seductive when he looked at me, appeared implacable and uncompromising staring at Zack, like a father sizing up his daughter's date for prom.