New Neighbor|1

The sky was a forget-me-not blue and the clouds were more animated looking than ever. I was mowing the lawn when I saw him, bent over trying to grab a small black puppy. He had just moved across the street from me; so I payed no attention to what he was doing. He had loads of boxes on top of his tiny little white car which seemed to tent the car roof. I finished the lawn and went inside to get a beer when I hear a loud bang from outside.

I had no idea what had made the loud ruckus, but I wanted to find out. I rushed outside to see that the boxes that were once neatly stacked on top of each other had collapsed on the cement. I chuckled to myself and went back inside; not really caring that he had dropped all his belongings. What a clutz was my first thought about him. I sat down on the couch and watched some Casa Erotica on paper view. I saw something- someone staring at me out of the corner of my eye.

There he was. His piercing blue eyes sparkled in the sunlight and he smiled. I smiled back and shut the curtains; not wanting anymore distractions, even sexy blue eyed new neighbors, from the TV. It was eleven-fifty when his dog escaped his house and ran straight towards mine. Mind you, my house had a doggy door, for some unknown reason, and he bolted in. My new neighbor had been sleeping and didn't seem to notice his pet was missing.

The morning after that I went to go return his dog. I marched all the way to his door, my heart pounding in my chest, and pressed the button with trepidation. I heard shuffling, then the beautiful blue eyed man appeared from behind the door. "I think you want this back." I said lifting up the pooch. "Oh gosh, has Hercules been pestering you? He tends to get away from me at times." He replies while grabbing the dog.

"It's fine." I say nervously. Why was I nervous; maybe because the most gorgeous man on the planet was staring right at me. "I'm Castiel. You are?" "Dean. Dean Winchester." He smiles, the corner of his eyes crinkle. "Well nice to meet you, Dean. Maybe stop by later for a drink." He shut the door after that, the smile still on his lips.

I called Sam right after that. "Hey Dean, how've you been?" "Fine, fine. Some new guy moved in across the street." "Dean," he started. "What did he look like?" I immediately thought of those beautiful orbs of blue. "He has blue eyes, and brown hair, some stubble, he has a dog named Hercules, his name is Castiel." "Castiel? Like the angel?" I nod then realize he can't see me. "Yeah. He invited me to his house for a beer." "You should go!" He says.

The call ended after that. He said he missed me and that he would visit soon. I headed into the bathroom and took a quick shower to relax myself. I got out, dried myself, put my clothes on, and headed across the street. I paused once I got to the door. What if I'm too dressed up? I panicked. What if I'm too casual? I kept thinking up worse case scenarios in my head. Screw it, I thought. I'm going for it.

I pressed the doorbell forcefully and heard the familiar shuffling behind the door. Cas peeks his head out, chewing something in his mouth, and tells me to come in.