"Ugh!" I exclaim walking away. Although there was no reason to. We were all going to the same table

We sit at the table and everyone starts digging in. I look at my food and I just.... Can't. I'm too fat to eat.

Suddenly Santana walks over to me and says "If you want to get really skinny, I suggest throwing up. It's so much easier!" She says and walks away.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I say looking at Santana. She winks at me and I leave quickly. (I'm pretty sure that if I don't say this now there will be a lot of comments correcting me. Rachel has a gag reflex in this FF and also, sorry for spelling choir in the other chapters wrong lol)

I put two fingers deep in my through and start throwing up. I hear the bathroom door open but I suppose it's just someone I don't know so I keep going.

"Rachel?" Asked Tina. I quickly stopped and looked under the bathroom stall to see Tina's big, black boots.

"Crap." I say under my breathe.

"What are you doing? Are you okay?!" She asks.

"I'm fine Tina. I just had some bad sushi, that's all." I say opening the stall door.

"Umm you had sushi for breakfast?" She asks.

"No last night." I say.

"We went to breadsticks last night." She says confused.

"Umm."

"We're you forcing yourself to throw up?!"

"No!"

She looks at me with an 'I know you're lying my look'

"Yes...."

"What the hell Rachel! You have to stop!" She yells.

"No! I'll do whatever it takes to feel skinny!" I lock myself in the bathroom stall and start throwing up.

Finn's pov

"Finn!!! Finn!!" Yells Tina running over to me. Everyone in the cafeteria looked at her like she's crazy.

"What?" I ask.

"Rachel's forcing herself to throw up!" She exclaims.

"Oh god!" I yell running to the girls bathroom.

"You're going in the girls bathroom!" Yells Artie.

"I don't care!" I yell walking in.

I'm surprised Jesse didn't panic. He is her girlfriend. Actually I'm not surprised, he's such a jerk! He doesn't deserve Rachel, know one does! Sure she can boss everyone around and talk a lot but in a way, it just makes me want to get more involved with her. She's so nice, beautiful, sweet, and most importantly she has a PERFECT body! I don't know who the f*ck told Rachel's she's not! But I will kill them once I find out! I then heard someone throwing up and looked at the bottom of the stall and saw Rachel's pink flats.

"Rachel! Open up!" I yell.

"No!" She yells. I decided to just crawl from the end. It was very challenging sense I'm super big. I get Rachel and pull her away from the toilet and force her fingers out of her mouth.

"What the f*ck Rachel! What were you thinking?!"

"I was thinking I'm an ugly and far girl that needs to change!" She exclaims.

"Well you're wrong!" I open the stall, bring her out, and bring her to the mirror. "I have never seen someone so beautiful! You might think that you don't deserve Jesse but he doesn't deserve you! Know ones perfect, not at all! But you are so beautiful that you're perfect imperfections make me fall for you more! I don't know who the hell told you different but you are the most gorgeous girl in the planet! I regret throwing that slushy at you everyday because I know how much it hurt you! How could I even think of hurting such a stunning girl?! It was like slushing the love of my life! I don't f*cking care who you're dating! You're mine and mine only! I don't care what city you're in or what dushbag you're stuck with! You are the love of my life and we are endgame!" I lean over and kiss her not caring about the consequences or the fact that we're in a bathroom. It felt so right! I know she felt the butterflies to because she immediately kissed back.

We finally pull away, and when we do she looks me in the eye and says ".....

A/n:

Hi everyone! I hope you like this chapter! Don't you just love cliffhangers?

QOTD: What do you think Jesse will think about finchel's first kiss in a bathroom?

That's it for now! I'll see you all next time! Bye!