It Started With A Kiss - Chapter 21

Start from the beginning

"Get way from me!" I yelled as a man I didn't recognize came into view.

I started kicking the man and punched him on his jaw. "Daphne its me!"

I shook my head and kicked the man on his stomach. "Don't touch me!" I shrieked as I stood up and started running away from the man. But a hand caugh my wrist and spun me around, facing him. I closed my eyes and cried. "Leave me alone! Stay awa-"

Just as I was about to finish my sentence, a soft lips brushed into mines. The man kissed my lips slowly and stopped when I slapped his cheeks. "Daphne its me! Please open your eyes!" I heard the man said as he began shaking my body. I nervously opened my eyes and sure I found Jordan with wide eyes. He threw his body at me and hugged me tight. "Its okay. I'm here he's not gonna hurt you anymore." He whispered as he pulled me into his chest, caressing my hair.

I nodded my head lightly as I cried in his arms and wrapped my arms around his neck, burrying my face deeply into his bare chest. "P-please don't l-leave me." I stuttered between my words. "I'm so scared."

"Shh I won't leave you, okay? I'm here Daphne. I'm here." He whispered as he grabbed my arms and picked my body up and started carrying me somewhere.

I just nodded my head lighly as a single tear escaped from my eyes. Did Jordan just kiss me?

That thought came off of my mind when I finally blacked out and fell asleep on Jordan's arms.

[JORDAN's POV]

"Jordan.." I heard someone say, but I just shoved them away. "Wake up please." Someone pleaded as they began shaking my arms.

"Leave me alone." I mumbled as I grabbed a pillow and placed it on my head.

The sounds quickly disappeared and I found myself in a peaceful mode again, not until I felt cold water on my head.

Immediately I rose up and there was Joshua holding an empty glass of water. "Good morning." He smirked.

"You did not just do that!" I yelled as I grabbed my only pillow and threw it on Joshua. I groaned hard and stood up from the couch.

"Shut up you'll wake Daphne up." Joshua said in a hush tone.

I stopped in my tracks and froze.

"What's wrong?" Josh asked as he placed a hand on my shoulder.

Should I tell him? I mean he is my best friend and he deserves to know everything. "I kissed Daphne."

"You what?"

"I said I kissed Daphne. She wouldn't shut up because she was imagining things and thought I was the one who raped her." I mumbled as I went to my kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. I opened the lid and drank the whole thing in seconds.

I threw the water bottle on my recycle bin and turned around. Joshua looked pissed. "Look I'm sorry I kissed her okay? It won't happen again." I stated as I gave Josh a reassuring smile.

Joshua nodded and sighed "I just don't know what to do. What if its him?"

"Just tell her. She deserves to know." I murmured as I sat in the kitchen stool.

"This is too dangerous, Jordan. What if he's back? What if he wants a revenge?" Joshua said as he ran a hand through his hair. "I can't do this. I think he's back."

"Who's him?"

Me and Joshua turned around and saw Daphne standing behind the kitchen door, arms crossed.

"Huh?" Josh asked dumb-founded.

"I said who's him?"

[DAPHNE's POV]