Imagine #160 ~ His Favourite Way To Show (Physical) Affection

Start from the beginning

George Weasley - Blown kisses. Behind Snapes back he loves to blow you over-dramatic flirty kisses, making you giggle behind your textbook and then cough when Snape looks at you confusingly.

Neville Longbottom - Butterfly kisses. Hugging in the Gryffindor common room, is one of the only quiet moments you two get, so when he brushed his eyelashes on your cheek, its a silent 'I love you."M

Sirius Black - Collar bone kiss. Whether it be through your clothes or not, he knows what makes you flush.

Remus Lupin - High Fives. PDA is not his style, so a quick, immature silly high-five is his favourite. Especially when it ends in hand holding or a hand kiss.

James Potter - Long hugs. Quidditch practice ends with a sweaty, sore and tired James, so pulling you in for a long hug is just what he needs to relax.

Kili Durin - Backwards hugs. He loves to grab you from behind when your walking, just to make you squeal and hit him, because it gets him smiling so wide.

Fili Durin - Spine Caresses. He knows how cold it can get at night, so lingering finger down your spine, makes you shiver in pleasure and warmth as well as him.

Thorin Son Of Thrain- Tight hand holding. The first time you admitted you loved him, he squeezed your hand very tightly as he couldn't kiss you then in front of his nephews, and now, in his last moments, with tears cascading down your face as you watch the colour slowly drain from his complexion, he gives your hand a faltering tight squeeze that fades into flaccidity.

Legolas Son Of Thranduil* - Wrist kisses. Legolas believes the wrist is only of the most vulnerable places on a persons body, so as a promise to keep even your most sensitive places safe from danger.

Aragorn Son Of Arathorn - Warm kisses. He loves is when you accompany him on his travels as it gives him nice company and allows him to give you warm kisses under the star, in front of a crackling fire whenever he likes, using the excuse that he was cold.

Frodo Baggins - Tight hugs. After Frodo returns he feels very distant, but giving you tight hugs and feeling you squeeze back brings him down to earth and into your arms.

Sam Gamgee - Bear hug. He knows how sad and miserable you were in the months he was gone, and he knows how long it will take for you to return back to your fully bubbly state, so bear hugs, he feels, can only speed the process.

Merry Brandybuck - Loose hugs. Relaxed arms around waists and shoulders. Slopping kisses placed on cheeks and noses. Feathered touches across the thigh and stomach. That's all Merry wishes for.

Pippin Took - Spiderman kisses. Pippin has a weird obsession with climbing trees. He uses this to his advantage. Whenever he sees and unsuspecting you stroll towards him, he swings down upside-down, startling you quite hard. He puckers his lips though, hears you laugh and feels you lightly kiss him.

Percy Jackson - Pocky kisses. After Piper explained the theory behind it, and convinced you two to play at a sleepover one night, you two had become to cutest couple at Camp Half-Blood. Whenever you two jokingly do it it always fills him with joy at the memory (as well as drain his wallet from buying do much).

Jason Grace - Sleepy hugs. Long night shifts are too common between the two of you, so when he wakes up to see the moonlight spilled across your features, and the sparkling stars reflected in your eyes, he makes sure not to startle you too much as he snakes his arms around you, loosely, while he's still half-asleep.

Leo Valdez - Laughter kisses. Leaning in close to you, your breath catches in your throat, his hands slightly rubbing your hips and brushes his lips on yours. Just before he completely closes the gap he whispers, "What do painters do when they get cold? Put on another coat." You pull away as you burst out laughing; he smiles and covers your laughing mouth with his in a passionate open mouthed kiss.

Nico DiAngelo - Spaghetti kisses. His romantic Italian side comes out at dinner, when he semi-nervously brings a plate of spaghetti to share between you. You both suck up a strand at the same time and, eyes shining birght with laughter, meet in the middle with tasty, soft, and his favourite, kiss.

James Kirk - Neck kisses. Pecks, love bites, feathered and butterfly kisses, nothing matters when is comes to your neck. He's intoxicated by your smell and the sounds you make when he does particularly well on it.

Spock - Virtual kisses. Since he doesn't like to show affection physically, but knows humans like PDA he compromises with sending small '<3' and '(^³^)', (which, admittedly, Jim did show him.).

Pavel Chekov - Tickle kisses. Running his wiggling fingers up your sides, he basks in your adorable and innocent laughter. He can't help himself and presses a kiss to your stomach and then your lips. Every. Time.

Leonard 'Bones' McCoy - French kisses. When Bones wants to show how much he loves you, he doesn't believe in teasing, he just goes straight to the hot and heavy stuff.

Khan - Slow kisses. He definitely likes to take his time when kissing you, letting himself feel all of you while making you fall even deeper in love
with him.

*Legolas' name has been changed due to .... quite hostile events :P