yooo not an update

Hey guys please please please check out my other works, I have literally polar opposite fanfics so any mood you're in I got you.

Also I'm working on a new fic that is not yet released but I have a few chapters written SO I WANT TO KNOW if anyone would be interested in it, I will put a teaser up BELOW and if you like it let me know in the comments and I might just put you in like this story or the one below! I'm really excited to release it so if any of you like PENTATONIX read below!

The Throat Player (Pentatonix)

Hi I'm Skye Jackson and I'm the sixth member of Pentatonix

CHAPTER 1 (Teaser) 

"Hey Skye, Mitch is in the kitchen puking, could you help me?" Kirstie said, looping her arm through mine. "Sure!" I said, and waved to the guys as we walked towards the kitchen.

"You are a lifesaver" I exclaimed. She laughed. "I got your back, chick."

"Alright, aca-freaks! Let's riff off" A most certainly drunk Mitch stood on the living room coffee table as everyone gathered around. "Hit it Kevin" Mitch purred in his most feminine voice.

Kevin started the beat to thong song. "She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck. Thighs like a what, what what." Scott started. "All night long" Mitch joined as he jumped off the coffee table and made his way towards Scott. "Let me see that thoooonnnggg" Mitch sang as he slid his back down Scott with his right arm in the air.

"I like it when the beat goes da dum da dum, baby make your booty go da dum da dum" I sang as Avi and Kirstie joined in.

"I know that you wanna show, that thong thong thong thong thong."

CHAPTER 2 (Teaser)

"Guyyssss the bus is here!!!" Kirstie said, running in. The guys grabbed their suitcases that they had brought to my apartment and Avi grabbed my bag along with his. My phone chose that moment to ring so I told the guys to go on down to the bus.

"Hey Ryan!" I exclaimed. Ryan was my boyfriend of 5 months. "Hey babe. Just wanted to call and say that I landed that job I interviewed for" He said. "That's awesome!" I said as enthusiastically as I could. Is it bad to say I expected him to congratulate me for winning the sing off?

"Did you watch the sing off last night?" I asked. "Oh yeah. That's cool that you won. I'm actually moving into my apartment now so i'll call you later baby. Love you" And he hung up.

"Love you too" I muttered under my breath. Avi walked in and saw me. "Ryan?" He asked. I nodded and looked at the ground. He came over and put his arms around me. I buried my face into my best friend's chest. We pulled apart and he walked over to the counter and grabbed his phone.

"C'mon Sky, let's go tour the country" He slung an arm over my shoulders and we walked down to the bus.

AAAANNNNDDDD that's all you get

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK 

The more comments the sooner the next update ;)