Chapter 6

I put down my book and lowered my divider-thingy.

We were in one of those fancy airplanes where everyone got their own little cubicle. I lowered my divider all the way and saw Shemar's sleeping figure.

I fished a black sharpie out of my backpack and wrote "chocolate thunder" across his forehead. I then drew a penis on his cheek. I took out my phone and took a picture. I uploaded it to twitter, with the caption "For you @Vangsness"

I heard Kirsten crack up and lean over the back of her cubicle to high five me.

The plane landed and I grabbed my backpack and woke Shemar up. We exited the plane and I waited back to tell the rest of the group not to mention his face. They nodded questioningly and Kirsten shook her head, smirking. 

We met up and got our luggage. "So do we call a cab?" I asked. "Nope, I had my friend drop off our ride." Matthew said. He walked towards the parking deck and we waited out front. 

"No freaking way..." I said as Matthew pulled up in a Volkswagen van. "That's freaking cool" I said as Matthew hopped out and helped with luggage. "You like it?" He asked. "Hell yeah!" Shemar said as he hopped into the drivers seat.

"Do you even know where you're going?" Paget asked him as she tried not to stare at the penis on his cheek. ".........good point" Shemar let Matthew drive and I rode shotgun. 

"Here we are." Matthew said, as we pulled up to the house.

"Holy poop" Kirsten said. The house was freaking cool. And beachfront. 

"8 beds, 8 baths, 1 half bath, a bomb ass basement and a POOL." Matthew said. Paget, Kirsten, Shemar and I exchanged a look, and then made a run for the house. 

I ran up the stairs and down a long hall to the end. I opened the door and smirked. The master bed is always on the end of the hall. "WINNNEEEERRRRRR" I yelled. I threw my backpack on the king size bed and walked back out. 

Shemar walked out of the room on the right side of the hall. "I hate you." He said. I kissed the cheek that wasn't covered in penis and walked down the hall. 

"You might wanna look in the mirror" I called.

I walked back to the driveway to retrieve my bags from the van. I brought them back to my room and put on my triangl bikini and sunhat. I grabbed my phone and headphones and threw my hair in a messy bun.

"KELSEA GALLAGHER" I heard Shemar yell. He threw open my door and grabbed me, throwing me over his shoulder. "IN SHARPIE, REALLY?" He yelled. "Oh put me down you big baby." I said.

He carried me down the stairs and through the living room, where Thomas was sat. "Thomas! Save meeee" I called. He laughed and followed Shemar out to the pool.

"Oh hell no Shemar PLEASE I'm sorry!" I said. He set me down and I tried to make a run for it. Shemar wrapped his arms around me and I reached out to Thomas. He took my hands and flipped me. Shemar took my legs and they swung me back and forth over the pool.

"Put me down, you sons of bitches! Thomas the tank engine, I trusted you hoe! I will sue!" I yelled. They swung me once more and I landed in the pool. They think they're so funny. I let some of my breath out and sunk lower. 

After a good thirty seconds, I heard Shemar jump into the pool. I closed my eyes. He grabbed me and pulled me up to the surface. I kept my eyes closed. "Oh my God, lil bit i'm so sorry." I felt him put his lips to mine in mouth to mouth. I smirked and kissed him. "by the way, you were doing mouth to mouth wrong." I said, opening my eyes and getting up off the lounge chair.

"I hate you so much, bit" He said, ruffling my hair. I looked over to see Matthew standing there, looking hurt. He walked inside. "Dammit." I breathed and followed him. Everyone looked confused.

I went up to his room and slightly opened the door. He was standing on his balcony, looking at the setting sun. I walked to the opened door and stood there, looking at him. Even from behind, he was so perfect.

"Matthew..." I said softly. 

"You know the media.. they uh, they think that Taylor Swift and I are having a "fling" or whatever" He let out a halfhearted laugh.

"I went along with it, so that maybe no one would see who I really had my eyes on." He continued. I took a seat on the balcony railing. 

"I was afraid that she wouldn't feel the same way about me."

"Gube..."

"I get it, I know I mean i'm this scrawny weird 'kid' ya know I'm not Shemar Moore, obviously.."

"Matthew...."

"But I guess I was right, ya know about this girl not liking me bac-"

"Matthew Gray Gubler!" I said, hopping off the railing. I walked up and turned his chin so he'd look at me.

"Shut up" I said and pressed my lips to his. He stood there for a minute, shocked, and then put his hands on my waist and pulled me into him, deepening the kiss.

"YES! FINALLY!" Paget said. We pulled apart and I looked over to see literally everyone standing at the door to Matthew's room. Thomas was handing Joe money, and Shemar was handing Kirsten cash as well. I rolled my eyes. 

"Out" Matthew said and pulled me into another kiss.