Chapter 17

I moaned sharply as he thrust into me. “Again.” I pleaded clutching his lean biceps and hearing him growl. He thrust harder, pounding into me with such force that I was crying and screaming and panting and sweating.

“I’m so close baby.” He panted and pressed his wet lips to mine. Just as I released at the same time he did. When the man that had just brought me to orgasm looked me in the eyes, I didn’t see the beautiful green orbs I loved. My senses were brought back to me and I suddenly realized what was happening. My eyes saw the black matted mess of his hair; tan, smooth, and lean body; deep, lusting chocolate eyes; and different tattoos. He smelled sweaty; musky, cigarette stained breath fanned over my face. My touches were different with him, his skin felt rougher, jaw much rougher with days of stubble. He sounded different, not as gruff and his pronunciation of my name had different syllables. Lastly was his taste. When I pressed my lips to his they didn’t taste sweet instead they were bitter.

As all my sense worked together my brain put all the pieces together. I had slept with Zayn.

I jolted awake sweating and panting. I quickly looked to Harry who was now rubbing his eyes adorably as I had a freak out. What the fuck did that dream mean? It had been weeks since Zayn’s house and now I have a dream like that? No. It wasn’t a dream, it was a nightmare because I was with Harry. Because I love Harry. “What’s wrong baby?” His voice was laced with sleep. It was so deep and my body was wound up from my dream.

“Just a bad dream.” I said scooting back down into my spot in the bed. Harry’s arms wrapped tightly around me as he pressed his lips to my cheek.

“I’ll protect you.” He muttered kissing my cheek again and nuzzling his head into my hair and the pillow. I could feel his breathing evening out but didn’t want him to sleep. I thought back to my dream and how amazing it felt in my mind. Then I thought back to hours before when Harry and I had matted the sheets with our sweat.

“Wait-” I said leaning out of his arms and lifting his head before he could dose off so quickly. He blinked languidly peering up at me through his floppy, wayward curls. “Kiss me.” I requested leaning down to capture his lips. He moaned into my lips holding to the back of my thigh and lifting it over his hips. He ran his hand up my body and under his shirt.

I squeezed my thigh around his waist and drew him closer to me. This was what I wanted. I wanted him. He grunted in approval lifting his tired body to rest beside mine as he captured my lips in a deep kiss. “I like being woken up for this.” He teased rolling on top of me as I pulled him closer to me.

“I like waking you up for this.” I smirked hooking my fingers into the waistband of his boxers and pushing them down far enough for his erection to spring forth. I pushed them down lower and grabbed a fistful of his muscular ass. He groaned huskily, rolling his head back and leaving my lips.

I snaked my hands around to his front and gently took his cock in my hand. I pumped him slowly yet with firm strokes. He was hardening in my hands, another feeling that I loved. “Fuck, this feels good.” He hissed. Even after numerous fumblings and copping many feels of each others bodies I would never get used to the long path my hands travelled up and down his marvelous cock.

“I need you.”

He nodded his head as I positioned him at my entrance. My feet laid flat on the mattress to give him better access and he rolled his hips forward to sink into my core. A content sigh fell from my lips. “God, I love you.” He hummed rocking his hips slowly. I said it back to him and he tucked my hair behind my ears.

He was thrusting deep and slow. But it didn’t feel like a thrust. Each movement was precise and determined, he was filling me completely and I had never felt this full. He stilled when he was deep inside of me cuddling into my neck to which I arched into him. He knew what he was doing. He knew how his cock curved to hit that perfect spot inside of me. And yet, he had never done this before. Never had he shown this self control, but I wasn’t as patient.