Chapter 5

I woke up wrapped in Harry’s warm arms. My mind flooded with the memories of last night, the intoxicated activities and how I had willingly let them happen. The room was dark hiding the shame and guilt and I knew he was asleep. His soft snores echoed throughout the room as I removed his arm from around my waist and shifted to a sitting position. My feet dangled over the edge of the bed already cooling from the cold hardwood beneath my feet. I tugged his shirt down my thighs feeling uncomfortable with just how bare I was. I wanted to be more than a drunken fingering to him.

My fingers rubbed up my face, tips brushing through to the ends of my hair as I sighed heavily. “Come back.” Harry’s voice was made deeper due to the exhaustion. I let my feet touch the ground as I stood to face him.

His curls were dishevelled and messily splayed over his face yet I could see his eyes easily, the piercing green undeniable even through the darkness. His chest was on display, the 17 black glowing away from his body. His arm was still lying where I left it.

“I have to go.” I lied.

“It’s the middle of the night, you have no where to be.” He laughed reaching out for me. I took a step back shaking my head. “Cuddle with me.” he offered opening up the duvet for me. I snuck nervous glance down to the dark underneath and peeked at his lower half. All that was exposed were his dark boxers.

“I shouldn’t have stayed last night.” I mumbled tugging the shirt and searching for my underwear. Clothes were strewn everywhere forcing my eyes to squint hard.

“Don’t say that.” He sounded more hurt than I would have expected. I shook my head chastising myself for the foolish antics I had somehow allowed to happen. I spotted them on the floor and crouched down to get them, trying to cover as much of my body as possible. “Lo, come on, I’ve seen it all before.”

I blushed crimson at the thought, snapping my head up to glare at him but it only caused him to laugh softly. He sat up and the duvet dropped further, eying the underwear I had balled in my fist. “Come back.” He repeated as I hid behind the end board to pull them up my legs. “Without those.” He wiggled his eyebrows and I felt an uncomfortable shift in my stomach.

“Harry stop.” I chastised searching for my leggings.

“Why? We had a good time last night.”

“I was drunk.” I deadpanned although I knew it wasn’t the truth.

“You were not.” I spotted the leggings and scooped them up in my arms. Sliding them up my legs as quickly as the tight material would go.

I took a deep breath in frustration. I wasn’t going to be able to give him what he wanted. “I’m not a slut Harry.”

“I didn’t think you were.” He said creasing his eyebrows.

“I’m not easy.”

“You are quite the challenge actually.”

“I won’t have sex with you.”

“I’m not expecting it.” My cheeks flared at the assumption I had made and I turned around quickly scurrying away. His comment had rubbed me the wrong way. As if it would be ridiculous for him to sleep with me. I stalked down the dark corridor to what I presumed was the direction of the front door.

“I shouldn’t have slept over, I gave the wrong impression.” I muttered loudly enough for him to hear it.

“Lo stop for a minute.” He called and I turned around to see him walking after me. “You respect yourself, you don’t give it all away and that is such a turn on. I don’t think you realise how sexy I find you.” He clarified and my cheeks heated up. But here I was, still embarrassed. I was embarrassed for a number of reasons; the fact that I had gone so far only knowing him for a week.