Cute Mommy and Son Moment. 40

Johnson : You and jack planned a birthday party for Dylan your...well your 5 year old. The theme was just White literally just the color white cause he didn't think of anything else but food. Oh my Jesus. This kid. You decided to make it in a place with lots of trees cause he loves nature. You set everything up and stuff. His friends started to arrive. Let's just say the birthday boy wasn't here because it was a surprise. Jack was gonna bring him after he gets out of the studio. Mins later he came and you guys surprised him duh. He ran to his friends and stuff while you talked to the mothers. Even tho they are kinda older then you but your glad you became a mother at 14. (Damn omg I didn't notice how young that is). You sat down in a tree cause you were tried and getting a headache. He came running towards you. "Omg Thank You Thank You!!" Dylan said hugging you. He kissed you in the cheek and you smiled showing you dimples. (Pretend you do cause that's what I do. Literally).

Nate : As we all know you love Nicki Manij. Cause I mean she's Queen. You were in bed listening to Only and you started rapping the whole song cause you know it by heart. All of a sudden Cody busted into your room and started rapping with you then he said a bad word and you gasped catching his attention. "What did you just say mister?" You said scowling Your 5 year old. He covered his mouth. "Really? You say it all the time babe" Nate said coming into the room. "No I don't." I laughed. "Sure" he said. "Shut the fuck up!" You and Cody said in unison. You guys covered your mouth at the same time and looked at each other With wide eyes. You stared back at Nate who looked scared as fuck. "Oh My God! I'm such a bad mom." You screamed and stuck your head in the pillow. "Yes you are mommy" Cody said patting your back.

Sammy : Today was your shopping spree. You slipped on a maroon dress with black heels. "C'mon Floyd let's go!" You yell. You hear Floyd's little feet paddle towards you. He ran to the car and got in. You guys drove to the mall. The whole day you spend shopping while you asked Floyd for his opinion. On this dress you like Floyd commented that you looked very pretty and that daddy would like it. Which melted your heart. After hours of walking he got tried so you picked him up. After the shopping spree Sammy was waiting for you guys in the kitchen. Of course. "Hey baby" he said. "Hey.can you help me put Floyd in his room?" You said. He nodded and picked him up. He took him upstairs. You showed the dress to Sammy. "See I told you" you heard Floyd say.

Gilinsky: today you have dinner with your parents. You got dressed in a black dress and black high heels. Your hair was up in a well made bun with some strands out. You dressed Toby in a white button up and black jeans with his blue vans. "Ready Jack?" You yelled. "Yes" he yelled back while running down the stairs. He grabbed the keys and you guys drove of to Gen. (A/n: this is a Korean restaurant where you cook your own food. Let's just say on Friday with some friends and it's so expensive literally but it's so good okay bye. Back to the thing). Jack always has like things to say and stuff to your parents and his parents. Toby was sitting down in your lap. "Mommy can I get ice cream macaroons" he said for the 3rd time. You looked down at him. "Toby you haven't finished your food" You said. He grabs my face with his hands "mommy please. Please. Please." He begged. Everything was quiet and then they began laughing. You looked over to Jack. He nods. "Okay fine." You laughed. "Look how cute this is !" David jacks dad said. (Is his name even David lol) he shoved the phone to Jacks face. "That's really cute! Send it to me father" he smiled. He showed you the picture and it was when Toby grabbed your face and was begging. You smiled. And kissed Toby in the top of his head. He was happily eating his ice cream macaroons.

John : You and your family went took a trip to Italy. You guys were in you hotel cause it was super cold outside. You guys went during winter to show you 3 year old son snow. Cause it does not snow in Cali for sure. "Mommy! What is that white thing!?" Kyle yelled. You got up and walked to the window. "That's snow baby!" You said. He started jumping up and down. You picked him up and opened the balcony door open. "Look!" You say pointing at the sky. "Wow" he said pointing at it too. "I wanna live here!!!" He says hugging you. You laughed and walked back inside. The whole day you guys watched movies and stuff while Kyle was sitting in front of the window looking at the snow coming down the beautiful sky.

--------
I'm so sorry if John's is so short I literally didn't have any ideas. Like my head is clouded with like Newspaper things. And ugh to much stress. Anyways hope you enjoy. Again I'm sorry if the other ones are short as well I'm really tried like really tried lol.
- j o s s e l i n