Cute Daddy and Daughter Moment. 39

Johnson : "ew don't touch me." Your 5 year old daughter said. "Um Excuse me. Emma behave or no dolls" you told her. She was being rude to your best friends 5 year old daughter. "She is touching me with her dirty fingers" she sassed back. "Emma!" You warned. You were supposed to buy her a toy because she got a golden star but you just drove back home. "Daddy!" She screamed as you guys entered the house. "Yes. Pumpkin?" He said coming down the stairs. "Mommy is being rude." She said. "Why is she being rude? " he asked her while he picked her up. "She didn't buy me a doll." She said pouting. That's always worked on Jack. Every time Emma gave him that pout you knew she has brainwashed him. "Emma you were being rude to [your friends name] daughter." You butted in. "C'mon I'll buy you ice cream" he said picking her up. She smiled and you just laughed. Hours later they came back with literally the whole store. But you knew that Jack just wants to see her happy.

Nate : Today your 3 year old daughter wasn't feeling very good. As you got home from work all you could hear were coughs and cute little sneezes. "Hey baby are you feeling better?" You asked her. "No" she said. Your mother was take caring of her. "She has high temperature." Your mom told you. "Okay thanks mom I'll take care it from here. " you said hugging your mom. After she left you were making chicken soup that you didn't even know Nate was here. "Aw. My little princess is feeling bad" he said grabbing her little cheeks. She just nods. Cause she can't really talk that much. You gave her the soup and washed as Nate fed Stella. It was the cutest thing you have ever seen in your entire life.

Sammy : Today Sammy took Ava your 4 year old shopping. You stayed home because you weren't feeling very good. Your Twitter was blowing up that woke you up from your nap. Then You took your phone and swiped it, to see pictures of Sammy and Ava shopping. Sammy had his forehead pressed against Ava's while she giggled. In his hand he had her shoe while carrying her. You smiled at the picture and saved it. Mins later they busted through the door as Ava laughed. "Mommy! Mommy!" She said running towards you. "Hey baby!" You said hugging her. "Look what daddy bought me!" She squealed as Sammy came into the living room with bags of clothes and toys. "Wow. This girl had her shopping spree. I'm telling you" Sammy said laughing. You showed him the picture you saved and he thought it was cute so he saved it as his lock and home screen. You did the same. The whole day you guys saw Ava modeling her clothes.

Gilinsky : You came home to Hood Go Crazy blasting through your house. You stepped into your house. "Jack!" You screamed. You ran up the stairs and bust through Faye's pink door. "Mommy! Look!" She said laughing then you saw Jack stuck to one of her little white chairs. "What happened?" You said laughing. "Me and Faye were having a a tea party with Mr.Payne and Harry. Then she started going crazy. Wait I think because I bought her cake anyways that happened and she started turning up the volume from the stereo thing and I got up an this happened." He said out of breath. "You know you can't give Faye any sugar or she'll go crazy" I said laughing as Faye jumped in her bed. After the incident happened Jack decided to take a seat on the floor. Faye finally calmed down and they were having a proper tea party with Mr. Payne and Harry. You took a picture and posted it up on Twitter.

John : John and the boys were having a barbecue at the park so you guys went. (Lol). When you guys got there Skye instantly ran to the guys kids. "Hey kids" I said to the guys. "Okay don't answer" I said. "Oh. Sorry were you talking to us? I thought you were talking to the kids." Sammy said. "Their like 200 feet away from us Sammy" I laughed. Hours passed when Skye came running towards John. "Daddy ! Daddy! I want one of those!" She said excitedly while pointing to the skateboard a kid had. "You want a skateboard?" He asked her. She nods really quick. "Wait I think I have mine in the back off my car" Nate said went to get it. He came back and handed it to John. "Alright first I gotta teach you how to use it." He said picking her up and carried her to the sidewalk. The whole day Skye kept on slipping but didn't even cry one time she just kept on trying. Then she got the hang of it and that's how she became a pro skater. just kidding she was riding on her stomach but she was riding it right?