*************************************************************************************

Two weeks later

                I heard my door quietly open and then screamed as my window curtains were burst apart.

                “What the hell?” I cursed, pulling the covers above my head.

                “Cammei, you have to get up. It’s been a week since he left, you can’t keep sulking around and acting like it’s the end of the world. Jesus, it was just a boy! Do like you normally do and go screw someone,” Cameron’s voice invaded my ears.

                I clenched my teeth and controlled my anger before I replied. “Cam, it’s not just that easy. Well, yeah, finding another guy to just have some fun with would be simple, but I can’t do that. I was in love. A he left. Without saying goodbye. Neither did I, and it doesn’t make the situation any easier!”

                “You don’t see me crying! There’s 2,000 other people in this town, and I’m sure you can find one to take your mind off of Sam for a few hours.. And the goodbye thing? Well, can you blame him for not saying it? Ya’ll were broken up.”

                I threw the covers aside and hopped out of my comforting cloud of sheets. I pulled my tank top off of my body ignoring Cameron’s pleas to stop. I strutted over to my chest and pulled out a stain-free shirt. “Happy? I changed clothes. Now what?”

                “Have fun! Your summer is starting and here you are lying in bed!”

                I groaned. “Then take me oh wise one! Show me fun!”

                A smirk snuck up on his face and I just noticed that he was shirtless. “Oh sister, you can guarantee I will. Bonfire tonight at Jessie’s! First of all,” he gestured toward my choice of clothing and bed hair, “take a bath.”

                I flipped him off as he jogged out of my room, allowing me shower time.