Chapter 3

So, here's the next chapter! I hope you guys like it! Vote, Comment, Fan please! (: Love you all! (Sam is on the side!)

~Rylee xx

As soon as we walked through the entrance to the mall, I noticed every girl turn towards Sam and smile. You'd think people would know a player when they see him, but I guess I was wrong.

"You jealous yet?" He asked me, apparently reading my mind.

I rolled my eyes at him, "Don't you wish! I have plenty of guys in here that would kill to get with me!" He glared at me. He so wants this.

"It's true, bro," Cameron informed him, "She gets around." I popped him upside the head. "Why must you be abusive? I only speak the truth!" He squeaked.

Suddenly we were interrupted by a short red-headed girl. "Hey," she said, looking at Sam. "I'm Ava." 'Ava' flipped her hair over her shoulder while laying a hand on Sam's chest.

He looked at me and smirked, "Hello, there."

She bit her lip, seductively before replying. "I've never seen you around here?"

"Hm, I guess you could say I'm fresh meat," Sam told the girl, throwing an arm around her shoulder.

I gagged. "Ugh, okay, I've had enough. Sam, Cameron, I'm going to get my shoes. You boys have fun doing.. Well, people" Sam threw a wink my way while Cameron just shrugged. I walked away shaking my head. I turned a corner and caught a glimpse of a familiar face, Tyler.

"Sh*t!" I silently cursed. Great timing! I stopped dead in my tracks and jumped behind the Honda display, hoping I was hidden from view.

I watched him go past me and out the door before finally deciding to get up and go in the Nike outlet. "Hi! Welcome to Nike!" A friendly employee called to me, whose nametag read Zach.

I looked over his way. Bingo. "Thanks!"

He headed over my way grinning; I guess he didn't know who I was. "How can I help you, beautiful?"

I threw on a blush that came on call easily. "Well, I have track tryouts on Monday and I was wondering what the best type of shoe I should use!" He looked at my nodding as I replied.

"Let's see, it depends on how much support you're wanting or if you would like air max or foam!" Zach told me, gesturing to the wide variety of shoes on the wall.

I put a hand on my hip and scratched my head while humming. "I think I want some air maxes! Never tried those!" I said, pointing to a pair of orange and grey ones. He went and pulled them off the shelf.

"Alright! What size and I'll go grab it out of the back!" Zach replied smiling.

"Six and a half, please," I told him. He nodded and walked off. I looked around the store checking for any surrounding employees or customers. I smirked, none. Quietly I slipped through the door where Zach had went. He jerked around surprised to see me.

"Oh, I'm sorry, but you're not supposed to be back here.." He told me looking down and scratching the back of his neck. I walked up to him smiling and swaying my hips.

"No one will have to know, Zachy," I said, trailing my finger down his chest and then back up rubbing my hand through his soft, blonde hair. I heard him gulp before he finally stuttered out.

"Uh, uh, ye-, yeah. I guess you're right," He replied looking into my eyes. I slowly leaned forward, planting my lips against his. He eagerly responded. I pulled him closer to me as I slid my hands up the back of his shirt feeling the muscles underneath my fingertips. "Let's go to the storage room." I nodded pulling away as he led me toward the very back of the store.

30 minutes later I walked out of the Nike shop, bag in hand, two deals in one. I thought chuckling to myself. Guys these days are just too easy. I prodded over to the food court where I was hoping Cameron and Sam would be, of course I was right. And of course they were surrounded by teenage girls. I groaned to myself, it would be fun getting through them.

"Move, move, excuse me, MOVE!" I finally shouted, clearing my way. I saw the boys look up and glare and me Cameron mouthing me, 'Eff you.' I winked. "Come on, players. We've got places to go!" All the girls groaned.

"Awh, Sam." One girl said while pouting her lips. The rest nodded in agreement.

"I'm sorry ladies, but trust me, I'll definitely be back," He assured them standing up and smirking. I rolled my eyes, this guy was going to kill me.

"Jack asses. Let's go!" I yelled at them getting a few glares from surrounding mothers. I shrugged not caring one bit.

"Fine!" Cameron and Sam shouted at me in unison. I turned around shaking my head.

I heard the patter of feet running up behind me then got the shock of my life. Sam threw his arms around my waist and tossed me onto his shoulder. "Sam Perkins! You son of a b*tch, put me down!" I screamed while repeatedly hitting his back.

I felt his body rumble beneath me as he laughed. "Never!"

I looked over and saw a security guard chatting with and older man. I smiled; an idea suddenly coming to me. "Help! Mister! Please! This man is kidnapping me!" I shouted while bringing on some tears.

He looked over at me with wide eyes before running over. "Hey, you! Stop!" Sam jolted to a halt and sat me down. I automatically fell on the ground and burst out laughing. "Miss, kidnapping isn't a matter to be joking about." The guard told me with a serious face.

I composed myself for a second before answering him. "I'm sorry , sir, but it was the only way for him to put me down.." I said lowering my head.

"Just don't let it happen again," he told Sam and I. We both nodded before the man walked away. I looked over at my ex-capturer and smirked.

"You're an ass." He told me trying to hold a serious expression.

It didn't bother me because I thought my joke was hilarious. "It sucks to suck, bro." I looked around for Cameron who was nowhere to be found. "Where's Cam?"

"I think he went to find your mom," Sam told me pointing upstairs. I nodded before grabbing his hand and dragging him that way. "Wait." He told me. I turned to look at him just as he grabbed my face and crashed his lips against mine. I quickly pulled away.

"What the hell was that?" I asked jabbing my finger into his chest. He smiled sheepishly. "Lose the grin, Sam."

He grabbed a piece of my hair, twisting it in his fingers before replying. "I believe it was a kiss, Cam."

I bit my lip and leaned in toward his face. He leaned towards me, but at the last second I shocked him by slapping his cheek, slinging his head to the side. "And I believe that was a proper slap." I whirled around and walked off heading to find the rest of my family.

So, I'm sorry for the shortness of this one, but I had this idea in my head, and I felt like this kiss was at the perfect time! The next one will be long, I promise! ~Rylee xx