After a pause I see the doctor give a sigh and start unplugging the machine when I hear it.

At first it's faint but then it gets a little stronger that's when I feel someone squeeze my hand.Cassie, I look down at her and see her squeeze her eyes shut,"Five more minutes" she grumbles me and the doctor laugh at her comment

"Come on Cassie open your eyes" I begged still not believing she was alive.

"Jason,is that you?" Cassie ask questioningly

"The one and only Jason McCann" I say cockily

She just lets go of my hand and flips me off by now the doctor was halfway out of the room she turned and gave me a wink before she was gone.

"Who was that?" Cassie ask

"Oh just the doctor" I say

I guess realization of where she was hit Cassie because at first her face showed confusion then sadness then anger before it went neutral and I couldn't tell how she was feeling.

"Oh" was all she said.

Knock-Knock

Who's knocking on the door?

"Come in" I say

The door opens to show Cassie's parents

It was as if god himself was on the hospital bed and not Cassie. Cassie's parents rushed to her and started hugging and kissing her while Cassie just sat up frozen.

After a while her parents pulled away noticing her distance."Cassie,sweetie are you alright you had us so scared?!" Her mom says full of emotions.

"I'm fine.Have you seen Sarah or Paige yet?" She ask dismissing  the question about her being okay quickly and moving to her sisters.

Her parents immediately take a step back after she asked the question and started shuffling their feet like nervous kids who are nervous about telling the truth.

"No we haven't" her dad whispers

Am I missing something here?

Cassie just bares her teeth

Uh-oh

"You guys haven't seen either one of them the whole time you've been here?!? Ugh your supposed to go and see them make sure their okay! That's what a true mo- dad would have done" she snarls.

Somebody call 911 Cassie is about to kill her parents

Her mom flinches after Cassie's done probably  hurt of how Cassie just said dad and not mom.

"Sweetie we just wa-" her dad starts to say but Cassie cuts him off."I don't care what you guys wanted the only thing I care about is making sure Sarah and Paige are okay!" She yells

All if a sudden I feel like I'm intruding,the meaning of Cassie's words also has something to do with something I could tell by the way she was glaring at her mom.

Once I start walking towards the door Cassie turns her head to me,"Leaving already McCann?"

I look at her for a moment and that's when I finally see it when she opens up to me I see a broken girl with a dark past and bright future a girl that's not very comfortable with her mom and most of all a girl that needs some love and support.

I'll be that person.

I lightly shake my head at her and sit down in the chair by the door.

She turns her head back to her parents and I could just feel her hatred toward them.Her mom had just opened her mouth to say something when the door bust open and a frantic looking Chaz and Ryan come in.

"Code Red" was all that I could comprehend from their deep breathing.

I froze

Code Red~ Gang is under severe attack and on the run.Headquarters have been taken over by someone else. The cops found us.

How did this happen? That bastard cop I talked to! He must be the one

I jump up from my seat Gang Leader McCann activated and for good I've been missing a lot of things just by caring its time to stick to one thing and one thing only

Being a Gang Leader

"Tell everyone to report to the headquarters in NY they'll never suspect it,Also tell them to split up and go different directions to confuse cops have half report to M1 and the other half to M3 so they can take the trip to NY in my private jets Lets Go we have no time to waist no one is safe anymore I'll get there as soon as I can don't worry about me" I say harshly

With one quick nod in my direction a wave in Cassie's and a short wave to her parents they were gone.

Shit I run my hand through my hair trying to concentrate. What's there to think about I'm making em move so why am I second guessing it? Oh right of course Cassie I don't want to leave her.

I look up in her direction and smirk "Wanna go on a little road trip? I'll have your sisters be deported to a secret island of mine where my top doctors are they can help them both your parents will stay there too,where you go? I don't know that's your choice"

At first the room is silent then Cassie gives me a blank look,"I'd rather stay here thank you very much". It was as if knives were staving my heart for some reason when she said that I just wanted to hug her."Cassie you can't stay here we're banned and have a warrant out for our arrest" I say calmly

"I don't give a fuck I'm not going any where with you i want to stay with my sisters not be with you I hate you, you might have helped me wake up I thank you for that but that's the only thing you've done while I've done lots for you I'm done with you being in my life alright just go back to your girlfriend leave me alone" Cassie half yells.

What?

What did I do?

I felt like I had been ran over by a car then bit by a thousand snakes, set on fire, cut into pieces... The list goes on and on.

But if that's how she wants it then so be it I can shut her out easily starting...now I felt cold and heartless just like how I was supposed to be.

Turning towards Cassie's parents I give them a nod and in return they give me understanding looks and her mom mouths she doesn't know what she wants if that was supposed to help it didn't.
How can she not know?
I know what I want..her
But that's gone now over with a long deep breath my feelings were gone emotions gone everything I would never be the same again is this what she wanted to see me turn into a monster? Well here it is and I'm not going back

Not even hell would be able to face me and my wrath 

I'm already storming out of Cassie's room when I realize I have to make a couple stops.

Hours later I'm finally heading out towards my car hiding from the police easily.

I guess I'm going to New York. That's were the gang and I went last time after we got banned from Canada. I feel suddenly calm well not really I'm just happy I did what I did... You'll find out later.

I sent a quick text to Chaz telling him I was on my way to M2 where he and Ryan should be waiting for me we always rode together.

I might have lost Cassie but I still have a gang to take care of and that's my top priority right now along with a couple other things.

Adios you won't be hearing from me anytime soon.