Chapter 8: Lunch

Previously
Natsu's POV

I just got back and went to check on Lucy. She was still asleep which was good, she needs rest.
***********************************************

Lucy's POV

I woke up the next morning and did the usual routine. "I can't wait to go to school today." I exaggerate.

I take a piece of toast for breakfast (again) and head out.

When I'm walking to school I meet up with Natsu. "Hey Natsu!" I smile. "Hey Luce." He waved and started walking towards me.

"So how's Wendy?" I ask. "She's doing good. What about you? How do you feel?" He glances at me from calm to serious.

"...." There was complete silence as we walk up to the school. I stop walking and grip my bag, I breathe in and out as my eyes close. "Hey Luce. It'll be okay." Natsu puts an arm around my waist and pulls me close.

My heart beats fast and my face goes red. "What's happening to me?" I ask in my head.

"Hey Luce guess what?" Natsu asks in a very seductively tone. "W-What?" I ask. "Your blushing." He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. "U-Um..." I say as I pull away from his grip and speed walk in the school which was a big mistake.

"Look who it is girls." Lisanna says to her squad laughing at me. I just ignore it and walk past them. I hide behind a corner where no one is standing. "Jeez...that was close." I sigh. "Damn right that was! I don't think I would've been able to take it." I hear beside me. "N-Natsu...?" I whisper.

"What the hell are you doing here." I yell. "You looked upset so I had to try and help." He stared at me with a bored expression. "Well I'm fine so you don't need to worry." I look at the ground. "I hate lying to Natsu." I sigh.

*RING*

The bell rings and I just head to class.

---Time Skip---

After the first 3 classes were over, I headed to lunch.

I got my food and went to sit at the table with Levy, Mirajane, Erza, Juvia, and Cana. "Hey girls!" I smile.

"Hey Lucy!"

"Hi Lu!"

"Hello Lucy my rival!"

"Hey sister!"

"Hello Lucy

"Well hi Lucy!"

They all greet me.

"So Lucy have you and Natsu hooked up yet?" Mira asks with a devilish grin. "W-What!" I yell. Everyone looked at me and then went back to doing their own thing. "Guys! What gave you that idea!" I yell/whisper. "Okay I'm sorry. BUT we know you like him." Mirajane moves her eyebrows up and down. "U-Um, I-" I got cut off by the one person I did not want to see.

"Hey girls I'm gonna sit here." That bitch Lisanna came up to the table and just invited herself. She didn't even ask, how rude. I roll my eyes at her. "What you got a problem?" Lisanna asked. "Now move I'm gonna sit here." She tried to use her bubbly voice which annoyed the hell outta me.

I am now on the edge of the table where Lisanna just took over the group. "Okay I'll just leave." I mumble really low to myself.

I picked my tray up and we to a table I saw was empty. There were only four people on one side. I sat down on the complete opposite side.

"This is the worst lunch time I have ever had. That bitch just has to be involved in everything doesn't she." I groan.

"Hey Lucy! what're you doin here sitting all alone?" Gray came over with Jellal and sat across from me. "Well maybe I wouldn't if that asshole didn't show up." I nudge towards Lisanna. "Oh her? Yeah she's obsessed with Natsu. They use to date but he dumped her." Gray rolled his eyes, Jellal follows and sighs. "What happened between them?" I ask. "Things that don't involve your concern." Jellal finally talks sounding a bit strict and walks away.

"Sorry about that, he gets a little serious when it comes to that. But he's right. It doesn't concern you...I gotta go, catch you later." Gray gets up and goes back to where Jellal is.

"Okay that's the second time Lisanna came up about a serious subject. I need answers, and now." I narrow my eyebrows. "What about a serious subject? And what about answers?" Natsu asks from behind looking sternly at me. "I saw Jellal and Gray over here. What did you guys talk about." Natsu walks a little closer. "N-Nothing. It was nothing." I get up to throw my trash away.

After I throw my trash away I walk out of the cafeteria but a hand grabs my wrist. "Natsu...now is not the time." I growl. "Well it is now." Natsu pulls me into a corner where there is absolutely no one. "Okay Lucy. Something is bugging you. I've known for awhile. Now what the hell is it?!" He stares me down.

Okay that's it, he triggered it.

I cup his face and kiss him real fast. Afterwards I smack him on the face right after. I then kiss him again except longer and more deeper. Natsu soon melted into the kiss and grabbed me by my waist to pull me closer. I wrap my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his silky pink hair. Natsu pushed me against the brick wall behind me. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance I accepted and let him in. We had a tongue war and obviously I lost.

My knees went weak but Natsu held me up.

"N-Natsu?" I heard a high voice say. Oh no, not her...Lisanna. I finally break the kiss. "Dammit." I whisper. I look at Natsu and walk away. "Your such a slut!" I heard Lisanna yell. I stopped on my tracks. "Don't you dare." I respond under my own breath.

"Your a whore! I bet you sleep with random guys!" She laughs furiously.

"Lisanna!" Natsu yelled warning her. She rolled her eyes walked up to Natsu and kissed him. I saw it in the corner of my eye. Natsu pushed her off and Lisanna walked away. I grit my teeth trying to calm down.

"I'm not saying anything." I say and walk away. I left him standing there. Hoping he understood what I said. It meant that I'm not sure if the kiss meant anything, so I'm not saying yes or no.

"What's happening to me." I thought as my hair casts a shadow over my eyes only revealing my nose and mouth.

"If I need answers. Then there's only one person that would tell me. No matter how much I hate her." I mutter picking up my speed on walking.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey guys! How was it? I actually thought this was the first good chapter I've written in this story! I know the name of the chapter didn't really match but anyways...

Who's this person Lucy is gonna get answers from?

What's the story?

Can you guess?

Thanks for reading!
I'll update soon!

Go read my new book I guess you could say. It's called '20 facts about me' it's practically just 20 facts about me!

LIKE
VOTE
COMMENT
NO HATE COMMENTS
I do NOT own Fairy Tail!

LOVE YOU ALL!!!