F O U R- generation love

Michia's POV

"SONNY MY BABY," I screamed and ran to him and hugged him

You see Carsòn "Sonny" James Parra, is my best friend. I've known him my whole life, it used to be all of us. Mali, all of my sisters(I have 7 sisters), Antonio, Anthony, and Alcatraz(another friend he comes in later on...oh and of course me.

"What's good boo, where my kids?" He asked, he's the twins' father.

"They up stairs, you remember that nigga Toni?" I asked.

"Yea... He was a bitch, I remember those days... That was before I liked your sister. I told him I liked you, ha! And he turned around and *BLAP* the bitch kissed you! Good thing I love your sus now, he lucky I was a lanky ass kid back then. I wish the nigga would come back now, KID CASANOVA AINT FUCKIN AROUND. BOX HIS FAT ASS, HE PROLY LIKED ALL YOU. FUCK WIT IT. WOOT WOOT, NIGGA. But on the real who is the nigga next to you, you cocky as fuck meh nigga." He said crip walking and pointing at Toni.

"Ion look too fat no mo'? Ah nigguh?" Toni said with a raised eyebrow, right then  Sonny stopped crip walking and sized him up.

"FAT TONI? Oh bitch, 😂 I'm dead. That ain't FAT TONI, GET IT FAT?" He said walking up stairs.

"Was I really that fucking fat?" Toni asked looking baffled as hell.

"You were fat as fuck bruh, like you had an ass to, shit had its own zip code."

"Fuck it , wanna go somewhere? I'm sure you'll love it." He promised

"Sure lemme just change right quick." I said with a wink

"Hope I won't miss you too much.." He sighed dramatically while moving toward the couches