Mother's Day Problems

"So today, is Mother's Day as all of you know," Ms. Salonski started, "I want you to write a letter and give it to your mother as a gift." She clapped and I couldn't help but slouch far down in my seat. Way to make me feel left out, English teacher... "I hate my mom, she's so annoying." Andrew whined and I didn't respond. What an ungrateful little- "Are you ok?" He asked me.
"Totally, completely, 100% fine Mr. Ungrateful." I growled at him. I couldn't help it, I was kind of pissed I didn't have a mom to write to. "Oh, Alice dear, I forgot. I'm so sorry." She remembered as she looked to me.
"No, no, it's fine. It's just another day." I scowled and she gave me a pitying look.
"What do you mean?" Andrew interjected into the conversation.
"My mom's dead you ungrateful little bastard." I snapped and I got a look from the teacher.
"Oh, I'm sorry for your loss."
"I've heard that enough over the years, so if you would please shut the hell up." I spat at him out of spite for my situation. My phone beeped, 'wanna hang out this period? -THEHOTTESTPERSONYOULLEVERMEET' Note to self- change contact name immediately. "Mrs. C can I be excused?" I asked her politely and she gave me a curt nod. I found my way to the school's front yard, the parking lot was across campus from this class. I was caught by the waist suddenly the second I peered down to my phone. I gasped before turned to see a smirking Keith. "Fucking asshole!" I said slapping his chest.
"I think you mean 'the most amazing person you've had the curtesy to meet'." He snarked and I frowned at him with a raised eyebrow. Keith chuckled at my expression, "I'm surprised you actually ditched class, what's going on?" He asked, knowing me all too well.
"Mother's Day cards, not really a point in participating. Not like she can actually read it." I said with a frown.
"Aw, you ok?" He asked, brushing a lock of hair behind my ear.
"Yeah, I'm fine. What do you want to do?"
"Dunno, how does the beach sound?" He answered.
"I don't have a bathing suit." And guess what he had in his backpack already? My bikini from vacation.

Next thing I knew we were on an LA beach. Keith pushed me into a changing room and we hit the sand. "You had this planned didn't you..."
"No. Sort of. Ok, I totally did." He smirked and I gave him a shove into a wave. He grabbed my hand last minute and I fell right on top of him as we crashed onto the sand. Our faces were an inch apart. "Why hello there." I said awkwardly. He chuckled and closed the space pretty quickly afterwards. "Get a room! God, teenagers." A guy yelled from a towel about 50 feet away, he looked to be in his twenties.
"Mind your fucking business." Keith shouted back, I rolled off of him and sat up blushing.
"Why don't you get back to fucking school." Keith went to help me up.
"He is right, we should be in school."
"You are such a nerd." He laughed at me.
"Hey! I take pride in that title." I pouted.
"Uh huh." And being the gentleman he is, once I was about to steady myself he let go of my hand and let me fall back into the water. My top almost untied and I was mortified for a minute as I hurried to tighten it again.
"The sign did say 'Clothing Optional" Keith said in my ear as I sat on the wet sand.
"Okay, next time I'll let the top come off for the whole beach to see." I said sarcastically.
"Never mind, that's only for me to see." He smirked. I blushed so hard that I probably matched my hair. "I'm going to get us something to drink, be right back, ok?" I coughed, getting up.
"I'll go with you." He said getting up now, I shook my head.
"I can walk to the bar by myself." I flipped my hair and put my other hand on my hip.
"Sorry, that's against the rules of dating me, princess."
"What rules?" I scoffed.
"The ones I made up obviously."
"When?"
"About 5 seconds ago." He grinned and I let out a short "ha."
"Sorry, Red, I'm still going with you." I rolled my eyes.
"Yes, Daddy," I cringed right after I said it, that sounded better in my head. I felt him pull me close to his side. "That sounded a lot better in my head." I squeaked.
"Trust me it sounded just fine to me." He smirked and I covered my face in his shoulder. He waited a few feet back while I got us some root beers, when he asked for an ID from the last girl who asked for a beer I decided it'd be best to avoid alcohol. "What's with you kids and trying to sneak beers from me? It's obvious you aren't 21." He said while shaking his head disapprovingly. I shrugged in response and he handed me my order. I walked back to Keith who seemed annoyed with some girl who was fawning over him. "Here you go." I handed him his drink, cutting in front of the girl.
"Thanks babe." He said with a thankful half-smile. The girl scoffed, flipping her hair and leaving in her way too tiny for comfort bikini. "Was someone a little jealous?" Keith smirked, clasping his hands around me.
"Pfft, no. Like I would- ok fine, a little."
"That's kinda cute." He said with a chuckle and I smiled shyly. We found a nice spot in the sand and just relaxed for a good while. The beach was even prettier than the one by Disney. The sand was a bright white, the water was a sparkling turquoise that was crystal clear. "Its almost time for gym, should we head back yet?" I asked, looking up from his shoulder where I was laying my head.
"Nah, in a little bit we can." He replied and I nodded. A nice, relaxing day was what I needed for today.