Ciel Phantomhive - Black Butler

This was the day that Ciel would take you (Y/N), to Alfred's birthday party. You wore a beautiful long light blue dress (in the first picture above) With your (h/l) (h/c) curled.

When you arrived Sebastian knocked on the door and guess who answered.

"Well hello there lady (y/n)~" Alois Trancy purred while pushing past Sebastian and Ciel.

"Don't even think about touching me you bastard!" (sorry if you don't swear you can just replace it if you want to.)

You pushed past Alois and bumped into America. He was as loud as ever.

"Hey dudett! You gonna play 7 minutes in heaven? We are starting soon so you better hurry!"

You walked over to all of the couches that had butlers, maids, countries, sword fighters, etc etc. Yeah let's just say the whole room was full. When Yui (if you don't know her... shame on you!) came over with the bag she put our in your face.

"Pick something ^.^" she said all innocently.

You reached your hand in and pulled out a ring with a blue gem resting in the middle of the silver beauty.

"Is this yours Ciel?"

He answered by grabbing your hand and leading you too the closet. When you got in he just stood there, it was staring to freak you out. You did the best thing in your power to do, kissed him. He instantly kissed back but he took control fast.

He pinned you against the wall but you slid down the wall so he made an exception and pinned you against the floor. You could do nothing but kiss because his hands have your wrists pinned. He bit your bottom lip asking for entrance but you did not have time to deny because you gasped and he slip is tounge in your mouth.

You tried to pull away but he would not let you. Instead his hand was carresing your face. He was about to pull away on his own but the door open and a flash lit up the room.

"Sorry (y/n)... it's just I have loved you for a time now and-"

You silenced him with a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
398 words
Ok sorry for the late update but I had ingrown toenail surgery so I could not walk around. >_< Anyway... I'm back and will update every other day (hopefully) love you all!!