Sneak Peak!

I don't know when I'll be publishing this story but I would like to share a bit with you so here's a sneak peak!

'No...nobody needs me...I have no powers like my father or brother, I don't have any natural fighting skills like my mother...I can't protect myself from anything...' She replied. All the memories of Samuel, Alexis and the rest of the pack gaining up on her flood her mind. 'My life's worth pales in comparison to yours!'

'And yet, here I am trying to save it. And as for your powers, they are dormant which is why you've could never use them. Until now that is.' He felt her confusion and surprise.

'My dormant powers?!'

'Yes, just let go of your emotions. Let them flow and bring forth your fire!'

The moment he said that Shayla did feel something burst in her chest. Filling her with new strength and energy. Suddenly Shayla was engulfed in fire making Aduce release her and fall to the ground when his arm went up in flames. The fire shot straight into the sky lighting the entire forest and mountains in a brilliant rose red color.

Everybody took a few steps back, utterly shocked to what they witnessed. The little girl who was known to be weak and lacking any signs of power was now giving off wave after wave of her fire. And yet none of the flames harmed the king, the pack or even the trees and pack house. But once the flames touched Aduce he screamed in pain, falling to the ground trying to put out the fire.

And there it is! Keep a look out for the day I finally share this story with you!