The rest of the period continued with group work-you not speaking to Stella, and she not speaking to you unless a portion of the question asked for an answer based on fact rather than opinion, in which you spoke to her momentarily. When it was over, you made your way to science, sitting at your usual seat between Zero and Ryuushin-who were strangely speaking to one another without argument...at least not much of it.

Another lecture was at hand for the period, and you were given a video to watch for the remainder of class time-Vexen expecting notes which you were to hand in at the end of class. With that, another hour and a half ended, and terribly hungry, you almost ran to the cafeteria, getting in line and grabbing a pre-made bento box from the displays, as well as a bottle of water, before sitting down at a long, empty lunch table, and digging in. Before your group could join you, you were joined quickly by Zidane and Bartz-who you hadn't seen in a long while.

"Congrats on being able to see again!" the blonde of the two greeted, setting his tray down as he sat beside you, Bartz across.

"Yeah congrats!" the brunette nodded, giving you a smile. "It's been a while since we-eh...man...hungry huh?"

You hadn't looked up when they came, and you sheepishly swallowed your food, nodding before smiling awkwardly. "Sorry guys I just...I missed breakfast so..."

"Don't make her feel self-conscious," Zidane scoffed, frowning at Bartz. "It's cool Amaya-eat until you're full!"

"R-Right," you smiled, nodding.

"Amaya!" another voice greeted. You looked up to see Namine and Penelo approach. "Namine's been hanging out with you a lot lately-I'm jealous! I thought we were best buds!"

"O-Oh um..."

She laughed sitting beside Bartz as Namine took a seat on your other side. "Relax, I'm just buggin' ya! It's great to see you're okay!"

"Thanks," you smiled. "How has everyone been?"

Bartz shrugged," Hanging with Zidane like no tomorrow makes you realize you have no life."

"You're one to talk," the blonde scoffed. "You should SEE his rage online after losing to a noob because he got cocky."

"Oh! I know how that is!" Penelo jumped in. "This one time-"

"They found me in homeroom," Namine whispered to you, taking a sip of her soup. "They heard that we've been spending lots of time together and well, they're genuinely worried about you, [Name]... I think we should go shopping to get you a phone after school-keeping up with them, even socially, would be a good idea-even those who don't know you from before will eventually find out abo-"

"Hey! There you go telling secrets again," Penelo pouted. "What is it? I wanna hear!"

The rest of lunch passed talking to the small group, with Vaan eventually joining because Penelo had called him over. The main topic of discussion was Yuna, as well as a new girl seen around school. The information on the latter was vague, however, you did find out that Yuna still made no contact with Tidus, and she currently had been spending a lot of time with a group consisting of Chiyoko, Terra, Kairi, Selphie, and Stella.

With thoughts in your mind about what to do next, you made your way to the pool building for your next class-blitzball practice. Inside the building, the boys were all spread out, doing their own personal things, with Leon up against the wall near the entrance, glancing up from his phone every now and then to acknowledge them not to do anything idiotic. You approached as the bell for class rang, and the brunette picked up a clipboard from the floor.

"I'm taking roll! Prompto!"

"Here!"

"Noctis!"