8

The next day at school Nash was there. But I ignored him the entire time. During bio I didn't look him in the eye once, and when I did have to talk to him I spoke silently with no emotion.

He was just smirking at me the entire day. I don't get him. First he's a dick. Then he's witty and fun. Then he's the sweetest guy on the planet. and then he's a dick again.

What is he bipolar too?? ugh. after 5th period I went home and decided it was time to hang out with Jake again. I miss him. I guess.

I decided to surprise him. I drove to his house and I got there and parked in the driveway. I walked to the door but instead of knocking I decided to call him.

I called him and he answered on the last ring. "uhh babe." he sounded out of breath and shocked. "uhh yeah what are you down right now?" I smiled through the phone. "uhhh....I'm uh at the market..." he stuttered.

I turned around and saw his car in his driveway. he's home. "um no you're not." I said bluntly. "huh?" he questioned.

I hung up and busted through the door. "hello?" I heard a voice upstairs. not a mans voice.

I ran up the stairs to jakes room. I opened the door and saw something I never thought I would have to see. Jake in bed on top of a naked girl.

"oh my god" tears rushed down from my eyes.

When Jake noticed my presence he got up quickly and put a robe on. I glanced at the naked girl. I didn't recognize her. She has red-brown hair and hazel eyes. She had pale skin with lots of freckles. She had thin eyebrows and small pink lips.

"uh I'm Katherine." She said quietly "Do you think I care slut?!" woah did I just say that. I need to cool off. "babe." jake came towards me. "don't you fucking call me that you dick. I don't ever want to hear from you again."

I started to walk away when the skank Katherine started talking. "wait." she said and I turned around to see her pale shapeless body get out of the bed ew. I looked away.

Jake threw her a sweatshirt...that's the one i always wear.... I looked down with tears flowing out of my eyes. "i didnt even know he had a girlfriend. I'm sorry if I would've known I'd-----" i cut her off

"listen to me whore, don't give me that whole innocent crap. I don't give a shit about you or this asshole right here." I said referring to jake. "all I want is for both of you pricks to stay the hell away from me." I ran out and down the stairs out the door and to my car.

I drove home and cried. I realized my life is just suddenly so fucked up. and it's Nash's fault. before him I was happy and stable and I had everything figured out. he ruined it for me. everything. and I hate him. I fucking hate that Nash Grier.