6

*two weeks later*

It's been two weeks since I found out that Nash lied to me about where he lives. 4 weeks since he's been in school. 4 weeks and a day since he almost killed himself. So many questions were in my mind.

Like, has he lied to me about anything else? what if he lied about everything? Did he move? Is he more depressed than I'm realizing? Did he want that truck to go over? Or was it just some stupid game? Was everything a game? from the minute he met me?

It was a friday night. Nope. Not going to the barn party. I really can't deal with that right now. I have too much on my mind.

My brother josh knocked on my door. "come in" i half yelled. He opened the door and walked over to my bed carrying a box of old photos, and scrap books. "I found these when i was cleaning the attic. I thought you might what to take a look." He smiled and placed the box on my bed and walked out.

I guess looking at old pictures could take my mind off things. I saw pictures with my family, old friends, some with hannah from when we were little.

I came across one picture and it struck me. It was at one of my school plays in elementary school. When I lived in New York. It was Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I played snow white. The picture was of me and the 7 dwarfs. the dwarf that stood all the way on the end, looked really familiar.

Then i remembered what Nash said to me that day in bio.

"So you really don't remember me?" he asked. "what?" i questioned. "Well, I guess my dad was right, the princess never remembers the little people." he sighed.

Holy shit. princess...snow white. little people...a dwarf. I looked closer at the boy in the picture. That was Nash. I knew Nash. And i forgot he moved here from New York. I knew him. Maybe that's why he was all over me when he first moved here. He remembered me, but I didn't remember him.

I looked at the picture again and placed it on my desk. I put all the others back in the box and gave it back to Josh to put back up in the attic.

I still can't understand why Nash kept so many things from me. where he lived. his depression. how we knew each other. and there's probably way more.

I sighed and drove to my volleyball game. I couldn't concentrate today. I played really poorly and my team lost. As I was driving home I noticed a red toyota.  Oh my god. The red Toyota. Al and Billy. Maybe they know what's up with Nash and were he is. I decided the follow the car. it went to a grocery store and Al got out. I didn't see Billy but oh well.

I followed him in the store. Ok time for a casual meet up. This is it. Im gonna find out where Nash is. All of the lies he told me. There will be no more secrets.

A/N so ive been updating a lot yayyyy so tell me what you think, and yeah let me know if you like the book by voting because i might stop writing. so please if u want me to continue this book please vote so i know people enjoy it and i should keep writing! thanks guys! love y'all :)