7

"excuse me?" i tapped the bald man. "yes?" he turned around to face me.

"hi...we met the
other night, I'm Nash's friend." I smiled.

he nodded. "oh sophie? how are you." he returned the smile. I ignored the fact that he card me sophie again. "I'm good...I guess....uh I was wondering uh...how exactly do you know Nash? you're like his tutor or something?" I questioned.

His smiled faded. "you don't know?" he asked. "uh...nash doesn't really tell me anything..." I looked down. "I'm doing his chemo treatment..." he sighed.

what. the earth just shook under my feet. It felt like I was spinning. I felt dizzy. uh oh. I snapped out of it. holy shit. chemo?!

"w-what?" I looked at him with wide eyes. he looked shocked. "I thought you knew." I shook my head. "I-is it s-serious." I felt tears brimming in my eyes.

what. tears. what the fuck. do I even like nash?! he's a jerk. omg but a cute jerk.

no.yes. no. maybe. fuck.

"he has a type of bone cancer. stage two. not terrible. chances of surviving are....slim...but possible." he gave me a reassuring smile.

I nodded. "do you happen to have his address?" he nodded

-------------

as I drove to a crappy old FARM HOUSE yup I was right from the start. That little liar nash. I finally see a blue truck in a driveway of a small gray house with dusty windows and overgrown weeds surrounding a small stone path that lead from the sidewalk to the front door with chipping brown paint.

I knocked lightly on the door. no answer. I knocked louder. no answer. I basically punched the door. "Nash!" I yelled

soon a man with dark hair and blue eyes (like Nash's) opened the door for me. "hi is nash here? nash grier?" He didn't reply. he turned his head. "nash? some blonde rich bitch is here for you!! I don't know what in the blazin hell someone like that would want to see someone like you rat!" he yelled. his breath reeked of cigars and liquor.

He had outgrown facial hair, some serious  bags under his eyes, and he was only wearing a white tank top and blue boxer shorts. gross. He was holding a half empty cup that contained a brass colored liquid in the other hand he was holding a cigar. Well that explains the breath.

okay then....

"tell her I don't wanna see her." Nash's accent sounded thicker...like his dad's. Nash moved here from a small town in upstate New York, and I never noticed his accent until now.

"the man shrugged. "sorry princess...move along..." he started to close the door on me. "wait please I need----" he slammed the door in my face.

Okay I got another idea. I smirked to myself. I got in the back of Nash's truck and saw two blankets in there from when we went stargazing. I hid under them and about five minutes later I heard the front door open. I peaked out to see if it was Nash. Sure enough it was.

he walked over to the drivers set and got in. good thing he didn't notice me. He turned on the ignition and drove to his secret place. now our secret place.

He parked and went to sit on a rock. I got out from under the blanket and walked over to him. I sat down on a rock next to him.

"I remember." I said bluntly. He turned his head.

"remember what." he responded silently.

"let's just say, 'not all princesses forget the little people.'" I giggled making fun of him. he blushed a little and smiled.

"and why didn't you tell me." my smile faded. "tell you what?" he asked again.

"that you're sick."

his eyes got wide. "I-I didn't want you to see me as some sick freak." his eyes softened

"nash I think your amazing. you're witty. creative. fun. oddly sensitive. weird,  and I like that. I like you." we both smiled. he leaned In and kissed me. he cupped his head on my cheek as we moved our lips together. it was passionate and romantic.

he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I caved and let him in. it got more intense. we moved it to his truck...

he started to unbutton my flannel. "nash." I said. "sorry uh we don't have to----" "I love you. I want to." I cut him off. he smirked. he didn't return the 'I love you.' but I know he does love me.

he took of my flannel and my tank top. he took off his shirt and his belt and his jeans. I slipped down my leggings and he unclipped my bra. then I slid down my panties.

he teased me a little and eventually stuck it inside of me until we finished. We laid down for a while out of breath. "woah" I said. he smirked.

I put his shirt on and nothing else. he put his boxers and jeans on and we got back in our seats about to drive off.

"so you know what happens now right?" he looked down at me as I leaned my head against his shoulder. "uh no...w-what happens. now?" I questioned.

"well I told you this was strictly a lab partnership nothing more." he gave me a cheeky smile. "haha so funny." I rolled my eyes. "I'm not kidding." he said seriously.

I sat up and looked out the window

"plus I just don't a relationship right now. especially with someone like you. Natasha Evans. queen of the school.... But wow I can't wait to tell all of my friends that I was her first." he scoffed. I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"fuck you." I said with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"honey...you just did..." he smirked.

and that was it. I slapped him straight across the face. hard. I grabbed my clothes and walked back to Nash's house. got in my car and drove home. I stormed in my room and broke down.

I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I had makeup running down my cheeks and my hair was messy. I fell to the floor sobbing.

I hate life sometimes.

A/N woahhhh really big chapter! kind of a roller coaster of emotions! tell me what you think and any ideas/advice on wear you want this story to go in the future! I hope you liked this chapter and if you did please vote so that I know that you liked it and that I just continue writing and also to it to make someone happy and to make someone smile. aka me. hahah okay love yall hope you enjoyed and I'll try to update again soon!!! xoxoxoxoxo💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖