1

My name is Natasha Evans. I go to Davidson Day high school. I'm 17 years old and I have long blonde hair and light blue eyes.

I play volleyball and I'm #3 in the state. I'll most likely get a scholarship to Northwestern University. If I'm lucky.

I have a pretty good life for a high schooler. I guess I'm 'popular' as people say....

I'm in 12th grade and in A.P for most of my classes because college is really important to me so I tend to work harder than everyone else in school.

Today is the first day of school and I'm in A.P. Biology for the first time. how fun.... (sarcasm)

I decided to get my lazy ass out of bed so I'm not late for school. I put on a red halter top, and jean shorts. I put on my white low top converse and for make up I just put on some mascara, foundation, and a little lipgloss. I curled my naturally straight yellow hair, and let the curls fall by my sides.

I drove to school in my light blue Mini Cooper. I parked my car and saw my boyfriend Jake.

He's gorgeous. He's captain of the football team and all the girls want to date him. I guess i got lucky

I run up to him and he slings his arm around my shoulder and kisses my cheek. "I missed you." he pouted.

"I missed you too!" I smiled. As we walk into the school I see my best friend Hannah.

"Han!" I called. "Hey girl how was your summer!?" she grabbed her boyfriend Kyle.

Me, Jake, Hannah, and Kyle, are I guess considered popular. I guess we were like that 'popular group' but we're not mean and stereotypical like popular people in movies and stuff.

"I have math I'll see you later." Jake kissed my cheek, smiled and walked to his class. "Kyle and I have Spanish. Meet at the quad for lunch?" Hannah asked. I nodded and Kyle and Hannah walked to Spanish.

btw the quad is this little grassy area by the bleachers where we always eat lunch and just chill and stuff.

I had bio first period. literally best way to start off the year :/

When I got there Ms Webster announced that we would be assigned lab partners for the entire year.

As she was about to start reading the parings off of her clipboard, the door was opened by a brown haired boy.

"Hey. y'all." he said with a cheeky look on his face. "I just transferred to this school...I'm Nash. Nash Grier." The boy said. standing in the doorway.

He looked kinda socially awkward. He was wearing a plain brown t-shirt, jeans, black converse, and an army green jacket.

"Ah. Nash. Have a seat....im Barb Webster. Your bio teacher." Ms. Webster said gesturing her hand to an open seat in the front of the room.

"Thanks. Ms. Webster...Barb if I may." the new boy cheekily smiled.

"Uh actually you can call me Ms Web--"

"Barb shall we get on with the lesson." He smirked. Ms. Webster rolled her eyes.

So this new kid, Nash...he's very uh...what's the word...bold?

"Ok well I guess I will announce the partner parings then." Ms Webster said still looking at Nash weirdly.

"Chris and Lena."
"Mason and Mia."
"Grace and Kristen."
"Rio and Tiffany."
"Anthony and Cleo."
"Aidan and Jeremy."
"Nash and Natasha."
"Lily and Kenny."
"Rachel and Sophie."

When I heard I was with Nash I didn't know how to feel. We just aren't that much alike I guess...

He's really bold and outgoing, and has an interesting sense of humor... and I guess I'm a little more...old fashioned?