Chapter XVII

These chapters are becoming rather practical. :D Broomsticks are the best weapons. So sorry for really short updates! D:

interessante - interesting, mia cara - my dear, inutile - unnecessary

You've killed a few Borgia guards every now and then. Still, you were not used to it. But at times they were proven to be amusing kills. You had assassinated a guard from behind, scaring off a man sweeping the ground with a broomstick. And so you picked up the broom he dropped for no particular reason, and when a guard began to suspect you, you whacked him with the broom. Surprisingly, it had knocked him out completely.

In a sense of triumph you smiled proudly, and then you heard someone clear their throat behind you. You turned to see a rather perplexed Ezio.

"I.. can explain." You blinked, staring down at the bloodstained cleaning material.

"That was quite interessante." He smirked. "I could learn a couple of tactics from you."

You laughed briefly. "Yes, if you wanted to get yourself killed. I was only testing things out."

"Don't try too many things, amore. One mistake can end up in consequence."

"I've seen."

"So how are you doing, mia cara."

"You are calling me these inutile names, it's odd." You smiled.

He slipped his arms around your waist causing you to hum soothingly. "We'll embark on a real mission tomorrow. Get good rest. I promise I will not let anything happen to you." He kissed you gently on your forehead.