"Yeah I think I should be the one to tell him" I sighed just great just found my mate and know I have to tell him about my crush issues.

"Good, see you in a bit ok".

"Yeah later dad".

A few minutes later our names were being called over the intercom to go to the front office.

I could feel myself sinking deeper into a state of depression with each step I took, a feeling of dread surrounding me like smoke, almost suffocating me.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[Ethan]

The rain poured down on me like tiny silver bullets hitting me as I made my way to the treeline in desperate need to be as far away from everyone as possible. To say I was confused was an understatement, I don't know why it hurt so much it felt like someone had ripped my heart out and was stomping on it while fire ants were having their way with it.

My fur was soaked and I could feel the cold water and mud all over me but I didn't feel cold, I felt like I was on fire and it would never end or cool down.

I ran so far that I didn't know which direction I was and that's bad enough for a wolf with no sense of direction but I just couldn't understand, my wolf and I know know Zack and I weren't mates and I knew that too but why does my heart ache and my soul feels as if I lost apart of me that was so fragile and so dear.

I knew I should go home because they would send a search party out for me and my mom would be devastated but I just couldn't go back yet not until I figured out what was going on with me. I knew Zack would probably find me because no one else would especially when I didn't want to be found.

I sighed inwardly why is my life getting so complicated all of a sudden?

Why is this all happening now?

Is it that the goddess has something planned for me and my friends or family?

Sadly those questions I couldn't answer and it was really bugging me being in the dark like this but I'm sure no one would be able to answer them for me either.

My ears twitched as a mournful howl erupted in the distance, followed by others. One by one wolves began to howl of their sorrows as the thunder above drummed in with the pain that emitted from the howls.

There was that feeling again, the sorrow, the pain, the hurt, the half empty feeling. My wolf responded to the sorrow it felt and howled in the night with the other wolves and some how I felt it or heard It, I'm not sure which one another wolf howling with mine.

*************************************----------------------------------------******************************

[Beta Tiexson]

After speaking with Zack about the issue that had happened at his school between him and Ethan, I was beginning to wonder if their was some significance to this.

The whole thing about him being an Alpha and that he has some power he inherited from his bloodline. It couldn't all just be coincidence, could it?

I had to sit and talk with his mother to find out more about this or see if it will because any more problems in the future.

I rubbed my temples as I leaned back into my chair, this is giving me a headache.

Just then the phone rang, I glanced at the caller Id to see my Alphas name flash n the screen, he hasn't called in a while and i'm sure he would want to know about the issue with Ethan.