Chapter 11

A/N - long time no write ............. :O ......................enjoy - 

Recap - 

Peeta comes walking into the room with the doctor . 

"I'm afraid Katniss will need surgery " The doctor sighs when he gets to my bed.

"What? why?  Will she be alright? " Peeta asks frantically with worry plastered across his face . 

"Katniss is perfectly fine , but I can't say the same for the baby , it is in life threatening conditions "...........

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" w-wi-will -it-be-OK? Peeta stutters as the tears fill my eyes.

" There is no way of knowing yet ........ but the only way to save her will be to perform surgery straight away " He explains.

"I'll go" I say bravely and Peeta has a look of worry across his face . 

" OK......... just don't leave me " Peeta whispers tears threatning to pour down his soft cheeks . 

" I won't ........ " I sigh kissing him before I am taken out of the room . 

I lie on the bed with a mask covering my face as the surgeons get their selves set up for the operation . I take deep breaths of the gas supplied for me thinking that this could be the last time I see this world again if this goes wrong . 

dream (just saying so you don't get confused !)-

When I come out of the operating room Peeta is waiting , standing with someone that I recognise clearly ........ Gale . 

They are both talking to one of the doctors and I see an evil grin on Gale's face while Peeta is crying softly to himself . 

I go over to them and hear what the doctor is saying " Katniss should get better soon....... but there was no way we could save the baby " He sighs.

" NO!" I scream and every one turns round to me in shock " I killed it........ I killed my own child " I sob the word repeating over and over again in my head . 

A figure comes round the corner and I back away slowly . He walks closer towards me ,his breath stinkiing of blood and roses . 

" Oh..... but my dear ........ you killed all of these people " He smirks pointing to Peeta , Gale , Prim and my mother........... wait Prim ?

"w-what are you talking about ?" I ask my voice shaking in fear . 

" I'm talking about this" He grins his voice getting louder in excitent . 

He pulls out a whip and begins whiping Gale's handsome body .  Gale shouts for help but my feet are froze in place . He has fresh blood spilling from his wounds and within 2 minutes he is lying dead , face down in a pool of blood . 

Snow then pulls out a knife and throws it at my mother , killing her in an instant .   He picks up a silver parachute and presses a red button on it . Prim's face is full of sadness , worry and anger . I need to help her but my feet are still stuck in place .  Prim's body parts fly all over the room covering everythig in her blood............. my innocent sister's blood .

Snow grins evily before disaperaing leaving only me and Peeta . 

Peeta runs towards me with his arms streatched out wide . He is thrown back from me and it is then I see it ........ the force field , the same one from the 75th Hunger Games . 

I rush to Peeta's aid pressing my ear hard against his chest . The tears fall freely down my face when I don't hear a heart beet. 

"Please don't leave me Peeta ............ no don't leave" I sob into his chest . 

"It's OK Katniss I'm right here " Peeta whispers his lips tickling my ear . 

I flutter my eyes open and see Peeta hovering over me with a look of concern plastered on his face . 

"Peeta" I say happily wrapping my arms around him and never wanting to let go.

" Hmmhmm " a doctor clears his voice from the doorway making Peeta pull away . 

" Is she alright?" Peeta asks franticly and the doctor smiles.

" Yep.......... there're both perfect " .......................

A/N - so sorry i haven't updated in ages and this is a really short chapter ............. I have been working on my other story ' the writers games ' so if you want a spot in that please check it out ........ and I had writers block :( !

vote and comment!!!

love you all ,   emma xxx