HOSPITAL

Enjoy! PLEASE DO NOT COPY! Thank you!

Chapter 4- Hospital

Jack's POINT OF VIEW!

*********************Chapter 4***************************

I saw Kit-Kat getting yelled at by Jessica, great NOT. Jessica then pushed Kat up against the lockers and starts punching her. I have to stop her before it gets out of hand.

"JESSICA STOP! YOU JERK YOU KNOCKED OUT MY LOVE AND ONLY MY LOVE YOU KNOCKED KAT OUT oh!" I screamed, I can't believe I just told the whole class that I love Kat.
I didn't think I would said that I never thought she would know or anyone would.

"What's going on out here Jack?" The principal yelled, all the people ran off. As if my day can get any better like seriously.

"Why are you asking him?" Jessica asked the principal rolling her eyes. Aw If she's better than me.

"Jessica, I'm asking Jack because he looks as If someone he cares about died. You on the other hand have been known to do stuff like that. Like hurt guys who reject you by going after who they love. Also Jack is rocking Katherine back and forth. So I know you did something and I realized a long time ago Jack and Katherine fight but yet still are very good friends."

By now I'm worried she knows something that I don't want her too. The day just got even better NOT. I saw Grayson laughing at what happened. I can't believe it Kats boyfriend is laughing at her getting hurt almost killed. I looked up at his smirking face I could just punch it off him. No I promised Kat I wouldn't kill her boyfriend, what she doesn't know what won't hurt her. Breathe in breathe out, think of all the fun times. Don't think about a boy laughing at his girlfriend getting hurt. That doesn't matter breathe in breath out Jack. You got this!

"YOU THINK THAT THIS IS FUNNY! YOUR 'GIRLFRIEND' IS KNOCKED OUT! YOU'RE JUST LAUGHING LIKE IT WAS A PRANK. WOW! NO WONDER WHY YOU MAKE SO MANY GIRLS CRY! THEY FALL FOR YOU! THEY FALL HARD AND YOU DATE THEM JUST TO DUMP! THEM BOY OH BOY NO WONDER WHY YOUR DATING JESSICA BEHIND KAT'S BACK-"He cut me off just then when I could've been going on forever. I have rage and many things he has done wrong. I'm sorry Kat Is dating him.

"Look man this has nothing to do with you -" That got me, have nothing to do with me?? That's my best friend knocked out! Next thing I know my fist connects with his face. Before I know it I don't stop I keep going why should I stop he didn't stop for Kat. Then in his gut now he's on the floor begging for me to stop. I am now on top of him I was about to knock his teeth out.

"JACK!" I look up to see the principal yelling at me. I forgot the principal was standing there. Grayson deserved so much more than I gave him. I got off Grayson and ran to the principal.
I'm surprised that the principal let it go that far but oh well he must think Grayson has something to do with it.

"I'm sorry I couldn't take it anymore I'm going with Kat and there's nothing you can do about it I won't be here tomorrow." I told the principal I am not going to deal with Grayson at all tomorrow.

"Jack here's Kat's phone and yours, yours is a little broken here you go I'll see you soon." Jade said handing me both phones. I took the phones from Jade I gave her a small smile. I'm hating this attention I got in the ambulance picking up Kats shoes jacket and phone and her necklace with a K on it from when we were 5 years old or 10 years old. And and she found out her mom isn't her real Mom I gave it to her and I found her ankle bracelet we made with her brother when we were 10 oh the memories I picked it all up.

"Jade can you grab Kats homework and backpack from her locker lunch too. see you at the hospital." I told her as the ambulance doors closed. Memories came flooding back as I saw her lifeless body laying there to when her brother was in this problem Kats twin brother Caleb.