Elements- Chapter Two

Romance will come soon, and I'll admit, it MAY be cliche, but theres and unexcepted twist :) Hang tight. And, the story won't ALWAYS be romance. There will be alot, but not so much :) And a lot of Flynn's drunken self xD Trust me.. :) ANYWAYS, On with the story!

________________________

"ARGH. I hate people. They always stare at us when we try to destroy evil." I complained, floating on my rock.

Every time we go destroy evil, EVERYONE just HAS to watch. Like, don't you have anything better to do than look at a bunch of teenagers with supernatural powers? I looked around. Artella was simply floating, Flynn had his fire hoverboard, and Wace was surfing, wiping out everyone on the road.

I heard a chuckle, "Estelle, we're supernatural. They're obviously going to stare at us." Wace said.

I rolled my eyes and we got to 34th Street, where Y.T was. Y.T stands for Yielding Terror.

Yeah, it's stupid.

We landed on the ground. Y.T chuckled at our landing.

"Well well, if it isn't for-*cough cough*" Y.T started, but then started to cough.

We looked at each other, stiff-ling laughs. He was the stupidest villain we had ever encountered. We first met him when Flynn was drunk and started hitting random things:

*F L A S H B A C K*

About a month ago, we went to a party. Not ANY party, a superhero party. We had superheros from all over the world come, and after everyone was acknowledged, it was time to party.

"DAMN LAMPS!" Flynn said. We got really tired of Flynn drinking over and over, so we decided to just let him hit lamps. Really, whenever he gets drunk, he just hates lamps. 

Flynn chucked a brownie at the lamp. We always wondered if he had a bad past with lamps.

"DON'T BACK SASS ME! YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT." Flynn yelled. He staggered into a drawer, where he proceeded to yell. "THEN THERE'S YOU!"

Oh, and drawers.

Eventually, a superhero from Australia lulled him into sleep. We thoroughly thanked him.  Yes, that was Y.T. 

He used to be a superhero, but then he decided to become bad, blah blah blah.

*End...*

After he recovered from his coughing fit, he smiled at us.

"You guys came too late! I have destroyed the bank!" Y.T said.

Wait, what?

Psssh, a bank? Our other enemies can do better than that!

The Apocalypse are like us, but instead wreak havoc.

Penny: Psychic 

Claw: Calamity

Hex: Havoc

Desiree: Destroyer

They are very rude, but we'll tell more later.

Wace started laughing, and Y.T raised an eyebrow.

"Grrr. YOU'LL PAY!" Y.t screamed and stormed off, mad.

Wace stopped laughing and looked at us. "Should we just let him go?"

"Yeah, he'll be stupid again later." I repiled, turning back.

"LETS GO DRINK!" Flynn exclaimed, waving his hands in the air.

Everyone glared at him, "NO!!!" We yelled.

But while everyone was having a good time, their worst enemy was about to appear...

_______________

....How was it? It took awhile. :)

Soorrrry its short :/ Uploading later. :)