Home Alone...

Word count: 2,879

Type: slightly smutty but not really idk
ALSO I CANT WRITE SMUT PLS DONT KILL ME IF ITS BAD

-

Connor had always been such a sweet person. He cared for anything that breathed, never hurt a fly. He was oh so innocent. He didn't drink, didn't smoke, and I'd only seen him kiss someone once. It was like a middle school kiss, cute and soft and tinged with puppy love.

He always smiled, stepped oh so carefully into people's lives, only there if they needed him. Connor was always shy, hiding behind his hands like a 5 year old. But he'd always be smiling, at least a little bit, behind those 5 year old hands of his. He kept quiet about most things and never spoke too much, sometimes not enough. Sometimes people would try to push him down, yell at him, spit curse words in his face. Connor wasn't strong though. He wouldn't fight back like I wished he would, he would just accept it and continue on.

I'd never heard him swear. I'd never heard him say anything that was at least one bit dirty. He never stared, never even mentioned if someone was hot, or good looking at all. The most he'd ever done to me was hug me.

It was our third day in Brighton, and I was staying at Zoe and Alfie's house with Tyler and Connor. The vacation had so far been endless conversations, meals, and outings.

-

Connor played with Nala and I tilted my head and watched as Connor grinned down at the little black pug. It was adorable how his eyes lit up so much while playing with her. I didn't notice Tyler come in from his room.

"Aww," I giggled. I couldn't help it. Nala was nuzzling Connor's hand, trying to get treats but finding none. He smiled down at her, his cheeks glowing pink. "She actually likes you, unlike me."

Connor looked up briefly, just long enough for our eyes to lock and a funny feeling to rise up into my chest.

I didn't realize Zoe had been talking to us until I felt a tap on my shoulder. I jolted, looking over at Zoe with her shoes and purse and a giddy Tyler behind her.

"The guinea pigs are having an emergency so me and Tyler are gonna run by the store." She gave Tyler a funny look and laughed as he jumped up and down. "Clearly he's in a weird mood. I never knew grocery shopping could be so exciting." I wasn't really paying attention as Zoe rattled off some rules to Tyler as she got her sunglasses and checked her lipstick one last time.

"Be back soon!" She called after her and Tyler, winking, and closing the front door behind her.

Connor and I were now in the house alone, and so I avoided the silence by going back to Tumblr. I looked up briefly to see Connor looking at me. In fact, I could even say he was staring. I felt a shiver rise up my spin when I saw him in the corner of my eye slowly lick his lip. The small action made me start to feel weird, but I mean, it obviously meant nothing.

I was brought back to my senses when a 5% battery warning flashing in front of me. I groaned and put my laptop aside, standing up to go grab my charger from my room. I pulled it out of its outlet, hoping there was an outlet close to the sofa. I stepped back into the livingroom while Connor was turning the corner. We bumped into each other and the charger slipped from my hand.

"Sorry!" I said as he jumped back from me. He looked flustered as he glanced down at my feet. I grabbed my charger from the floor and turned to see him looking at me strangely. I don't know what it was, but there was something off about his eyes. Something I'd never seen before. It was weird.

I just shook it off and walked past him, back into the living room, and settled back into my spot on the couch. I started looking through Tumblr again. When I didn't hear any noise from Connor, I looked up to see him still standing in the doorway, that strange look on his face mixed with something anxious. Why was he acting weirdly?