Fred and George Weasley Imagine

In the Griffindor common room Fred sat quietly in the sofa next to the fire. He heard the sound of foot steps so he looked up to see someone who he assumed to be his brother George. "Is that you George." He gave a smile and nodded to his brother.
"Feddiekins." George replied, smirking. The tall boy turned his head away while George chucked. However he stopped as soon as he took a seat next to his brother on the sofa. "Um... can I talk to you about something?" George asked, playing with his hands in his lap. Fred nodded, dropping his arm lazily over the sofa. "Well, there's this girl." George slowly started, " Her names Y/F/N. I see you hanging out with her sometimes, and I just really like her. Anyway, I was thinking about asking her to the Yule ball, but I'm really afraid she'll reject me. What do you think?" In all honesty Fred wanted to throw George into the dark forest, where Merlin knows what would eat him up. Fred was really good friends with Y/N and it wasn't long before he realised he had started developing feelings for the girl. Fred was also going to ask Y/N to the Yule ball, and now George wanted to take her as well. Let's just say Fred wasn't going to be beaten that easily. "Well George" Fred said coolly "I don't know about her saying yes or no but I do know that you have some competition."
"Oh yeah? Who is it that I'm up against?"
"Me" replied Fred with a smirk that was filled with venom. George stared back never losing eye contact. As if on cue, Katie Bell walked out from the girls dormitory. "Well hello there" she chirped. "You too look like your going to kill each other. Is everything okay?"
"Katie" Georges voice was flat and dangerous, his eyes still fixed on his brothers. "Would you by any chance happen to know where Y/F/N is at the moment?" Katie looked thoughtful for a few seconds, when her eyes lit up in realisation. "oh yeah! She's under the tree by the lake" Katie answered. In a flash the two boys got up from the sofa, and in a very chaotic fashion they scrambled to the exit. "SHE'S MINE" roared Fred as he and his brother rushed out to find Y/N.