George Weasley Imagine

Jealous
George x reader

Imagine arguing/ breaking up with your boyfriend, George, because he says you spends to much time talking to her friends. (happy ending)

"George!" I spread my arms and hugged my boyfriend, who was grinning from ear to ear when he saw me.
"Hey, y/n, how was your day, beautiful?" George kissed me on the cheek and held me tight.
"Mine was fine, what about yours? Spent another few hours pranking people?" he laughed and shook his head.
"It was good but now it's gotten even better because you're here."
"George that was so disgustingly cheesy!" I laughed and he chuckled too. I leaned in and pecked him on the cheek. Suddenly, my best friends, Dean, Seamus, Neville, and Ginny bounded in along with Harry, Ron, and Hermione.
"Y/n!" They pulled me away from George and hugged me. "Come on, let's go to the library to do homework!" I nodded and looked at George.
"Do you want to go with us?" I asked. He shook his head and replied, "I think I'll go look for Fred." With a slightly forced smile, he walked away from us. I shrugged off the worry lingering in my stomach and headed to the library.

I was back in the common room after dinner. I had finished all my homework int the library and I was excited to spend the night with George. I looked around the room for him and naturally, he was in the corner, whispering with Fred.
"Hi love!" I sat next to George and Fred flashed me a smile. I expected George to smile at me too, but instead, he stared at me and said rather coldly, "Are you sure you don't want to spend your night with your friends?" I drew back in surprise.
"George, if I wanted to spend my entire night with them, I wouldn't be sitting next to you right now." George just rolled his eyes at me. Fred looked worriedly between the two of us.
"I think I'll leave you two to it. Have fun!" He bustled away from us, glancing with a scared expression at us.
George said without looking at me, "Can we go outside and talk?" I got up and followed him into the hall right outside of the Gryffindor common room.
"What's wrong?" I turned around and crossed my arms.
"All you've been doing lately is hanging out with your friends, who are mostly guys, and that makes me question if you actually love me." My mouth dropped open.
"Is this because I left you to do homework? That's a completely valid reason to go to the library George, and you can't say that I spend too much time with them for doing that."
"No, y/n. For the past few weeks, Every time we went anywhere together, you ended up ditching me to be with your friends!" I could feel my cheeks heated up with anger and my hands dropped into fists at my side.
"George, you are being completely unreasonable right now! I have the right to want to hang out with my god damn friends-"
"And not your boyfriend? I'm NOT being unreasonable, I'm being COMPLETELY TRUTHFUL. All i want to do is be with you and love you, but you're making it really hard right now!"
"I'm being unreasable? I'M being unreasonable?! George, you are accusing me of hanging out with my friends too often, which is a completely ridiculous thing to accuse me of!"
We shouted back and forth for a while, each time getting louder and more heated. Finally, George threw his hands up in the air.
"You know what? Maybe we shouldn't be together!" I stared at him with wide, panicked eyes.
"What?" I whispered.
"We shouldn't be together. I think we're done, y/n." George ran his hands one last time through his hair before sighing and going back in the common room. I leaned against the wall, clutching my stomach. I suddenly felt very sick.
After a few deep breaths, I hobbled back into the suddenly silent common room, avoiding everyone's gaze.
Dean and Neville ran up to me.
"Y/n, we're so sorry. We heard everything that happened and-" I shook my head, feeling even queasier. They stopped talking and retreated. I clambered up into my room and curled up on my bed.
George broke up with me.
It finally hit me, straight in the chest, and I couldn't breathe. I was crying silently, tears streaming down my face, gasping for air. I sat up and hugged my knees to my chest and drank a gulp of water. I just wanted to be alone in my room for the rest of my life, not talking to anyone and just crying.
I fell asleep like this, legs folded up and tear tracks all over my face.

I hadn't gone for so long without talking to my friends. I only talked when teachers asked me questions, but besides that, I refused to talk to anyone. It had been a few days since George and I broke up. Every time we saw each other in the common room or the Great Hall, I averted my gaze and pretended to be busy with something else. I missed him a lot but I knew that he probably didn't miss me.
I was sitting in the corner of the common room, farthest away from Fred and George. They were whispering to each other, and despite the occasional pair of eyes I felt sliding towards me, I wrote on my paper and refused to look up.
I was just finishing my third paragraph for a paper in Charms, when I felt someone walk up to me. I scribbled furiously on my parchment, and almost broke my quill when a hand reached up and stopped me.
Annoyed, I glared up at the person and my gaze faltered when I saw that it was George. For a moment, I felt a sudden rush of sadness as George's eyes gazed into my own, then my anger returned.
"What do you want?" I snapped, snatching my quill out of George's hand.
"Can I sit?" George waved his hand at the chair across from me.
"Why are you asking me?" I turned back to my essay and George sank down.
"Y/n, I'm really sorry. I don't know what came over me." I stopped writing and bit my lip. "I just got really jealous of how much time you spend with your friends and I was a stuck-up prick to you. I'm sorry." Setting my quill down, I faced George.
"You're sorry?" he nodded sadly.
"And I understand if you don't want to get back with me or give me another chance because I don't deserve you. I really don't." My heart hurt at the sight of his face, which was near tears. George turned to walk away when I stared at him, speechless, but before he could get up, I grabbed his hand.
"Wait, George. I understand. People make mistakes, and I made a mistake in not realizing that I was hurting you. I'm sorry."
His eyes turned back towards me and he stared open mouthed at me. Suddenly, he broke into a grin. Laughing, George lunged at me and pulled me into a bone-crushing hug. I giggled and he pulled back, taking my face in his hands.
"I love you, y/n." Using his loosely hanging Gryffindor necktie, I pulled George closer and felt his lips land on mine. We both smiled into the kiss and I breathed in his scent deeply.
"I missed you, Georgie."
"I missed you too."
Let's just say that that night, both of us forgot to finish our homework and we were completely fine with it.