Draco Malfoy Imagine

I need you

Draco x Reader - by apotterheadclub

Imagine Draco and you get into a fight and he says mean things and you give him the silent treatment for days and he tries everything to get you back.

You were on your way to Potions, with your boyfriend, Draco. He was a really sweet and funny guy, once you get to know him. The only problem was that, he would get jealous over pathetic things. You already knew how he acted when he was angry, because you already saw him angry.
Once you got there, you sat on your usual spot.
"Today, we'll be working on pairs" said Snape.
"Yes!" the whole class said quietly.
"Did I forget to mention that I'll be doing the pairs?" said Snape calmly, as he watched the class turn surprised. It was the first time Snape said that. " Don't be so surprised. The pairs are on the board, so hurry up."
You got up and walked to the board.
"Who are you going to stay Drac?" you asked.
"Goyle. And you love?" you searched for your name on the board. Y/N Y/L/N with Ronald Weasley.
"The Weasley boy" you said. Draco's face turned angry.
"I hope that filthy blood traitor doesn't do anything he may regret" he spat angrily.
"Easy Draco. Nothing's going to happen, okay? Can you please trust me?" you said holding his hand.
"Okay, but I'll be watching him."
You sat next to Ron, who was acting a litte weird. "Are you okay? I mean, we are just going to make a potion.."
"I know but, I'm not that good at Potions." he said a little shy.
You laughed " Don't worry! It's easy, I'll teach you."
"Really? Bloody hell, you're brilliant." You laughed.
"Okay, so first we need one bezoar" you read. You and Ron took the same bezoar, and your hands touched. You both blushed and quickly removed your hands.
"Sorry about that." you said at the same time, and laughed.
While time passed , you realize something. It was funny how you and Ron understood each other perfectly, like if you were in harmony, because with Ron you were always laughing. Of course you just liked him like a friend, your heart belonged to Draco. The bell rang, and you got up.
"Don't worry Y/N. I'll deliver our potion to Snape. It's the least I could do after all the help you gave me." he said.
You went to the common room, which was empty. The only person there was your boyfriend.
"Hi Drac, how was your poti-" you started, but Draco cut you off.
"Don't lie to me!" he yelled.
"What are you talking about?" you said surprised.
"Do you think that I'm stupid? I saw you and that blood traitor. You were so happy, laughing together."
"Draco are you okay? There's nothing between me and him." you started getting angry.
"Shut up you mudblood. I'm not dumb" he spat.
"Fuck off Malfoy. I'm done with it. I'm your girlfriend, you were supposed to trust me, not act like a total bastard." you pointed your wand at him " If you're going to act like a baby, fine! But don't you ever talk to me again" you shouted and went to the girls dormitory.
Draco's POV
No, no, no, no. What have I done? I ruined everything. Y/N is never going to forgive me. I went to talk to Blaise, and explainend everything to him.
"You my friend, are screwed." Blaise said calmly.
"This isn't a joke. She hates me!"
"She has reasons for that. If you truly love her, you have to talk to her."
I went to the library, because I know Y/N likes to come here when she's upset. I saw her in a table reading a book. She looked so perfect.
"Y/N I'm so sorry. I... I don't know what happened to me. I was drunk on jealousy." I said looking at her. She kept reading. "Please talk to me love!" nothing happened.
Days had passed and Y/N still didn't talk to me. I was starting getting depressed. I needed her. She was the light who guided me. She was the key for my happiness. I needed her, like we need air to live. She was my world.
One day, I saw her in the common room. I walked to her, and just hugged her. I think that I had starting crying, but there was nothing that I could do, and I wanted her back.
"Please Y/N. I need you. I'm so sorry for all the things I said. I want you back. I'll never do it again baby, I promise." I whispered.
"I missed you to Draco. I'm sorry for everything."
"Don't apologize. It was all my fault" And then we kissed, and I understood how important this girl is to me.