Preference - first 'I love you'

First I love you

Harry:
You and Harry were sat by the lake. He began playing with your fingers, "I'm so happy I can call you mine". You chuckle, "Likewise, Mr. Potter". He smiled. "I'm serious Y/N, and I'm pretty sure I love you". You look at him shocked, not once had he told you he loved you. You smile, "I love you too, Harry". He smiles, leaning in to kiss you passionately. When you both break away, you can't help but smile.

Ron:
Ron had finally asked to take you to Hogsmeade on a date. At first you couldn't really believe it, as he had Qudditch practice the night before and normally he would be really tired. "Thank you for finally doing this, Ron", you say smiling. He chuckles, "Of course, anything for the girl I love". You stop in your tracks after realizing what he had just said. You smile, "I love you too". He chuckles, "I know".

Draco:
You had asked Draco to help you with some last minute studying for the potions exam, "I don't get any of this,"you say with a sigh while he chuckles, "You will soon, don't worry"."You're lucky I love you, "you reply with a giggle. Draco gasps,
"Wait do you really love me?". You smile, "Of course I do stupid, I don't ask just anyone to study with me". He smiles, "Well I guess I love you too" he replies kissing you on the cheek.

George:
He had asked you to meet in the common room after everyone had gone to sleep. "George, why did you ask me to come down here?", you ask sitting down on his lap. He sighs putting his arms lazily around your waist, "I just wanted to tell you that I love you". You smile, "I love you too, silly". He smiles, "I don't know why I was so worried". You chuckle, "Me neither but you didn't have to wake me up in the middle of the night". You both laugh.

Fred:
You and Fred were coming up with new pranks when you finally had an idea of a great prank. Fred smiles, "God I love you". You chuckle, "Well I'm glad you see me for the genius I am". His smile drops, "Don't you love me". You laugh, "Of course I love you". He smiles, "You sure know how to keep a guy questioning". You grin, "Makes it all the more worth it".

Neville:
Neville had asked you to meet him in the Astronomy tower. "What did you want to talk about?", you ask. He smiles, "Nothing important, I just wanted to spend some time together with you". You smile, resting your head on his shoulder, "This is nice. We should do this more often. I love you". You felt him tense up before relaxing, "I love you too".

Oliver:
You went to meet Oliver after Qudditch practice, "How's my lovely captain doing?". He chuckles, "I'm doing great. I missed you". He wraps his arms around your waist as you wrap your arms around his neck. "I missed you too". He smiles, "I love you". You nuzzle your nose against his, "I love you too".

Remus:
You found him on his bed after a bad transformation the night before, "How you feeling?". He sighs, "A little sore but better now that you're here. I love you". You smile, "I love you too. I wish I was there with you". He sighs, "Not gonna happen. I don't want to hurt you". You smile, "I know. Now lie down. I'll be right here". He cuddles close to you before drifting off to a much needed sleep.

James:
You and James were making your way towards Hogsmeade for a date. "I'm glad we finally get to do this". He smiles, "I know. I'm sorry I've been busy with the boys. I really do love you". You smile, "I know. I love you too. Your loyalty towards others is one of the reasons why I love you". He smiles, kissing the top of your head, "I'm lucky to have you in my life″.

Sirius:
You were helping Sirius study for his OWLs, seeing as he could use all the help but that wasn't going as planned as he kept distracting you. "Sirius, will you please st-", he interrupts you, "I love you". You stop talking, before regaining your composure, "I love you too but I'm not the one that needs help". He smiles, "I will but only for you". You chuckle, "Alright, let's continue".