Preference - silent treatment

The Silent Treatment - by regulasblacks

Harry:
You stood silently, completely averting your eyes from the boy in front of you. "Hey, please talk to me!" Harry pleaded, holding his arms out. You just turned away from him, sitting on the common room couch. "I don't even know what I did!" At this, you glared at him sharply, and his eyes widened a bit.

"Did you or did you not volunteer to work with Parvati on the project in Potions? I mean you obviously like her and now you do this" You hissed, your eyes narrowing with each word.

Harry looked at you with pleading eyes. "C'mon, love. No one else was volunteering to be with her! I felt bad. Please don't be mad, you know that I love you and only you." You softened a bit, and when he opened his arms to you, you couldn't help but dissolve against him.

"I know, I just get jealous. You are the chosen one." You giggled. You felt him chuckle beneath you, before he placed a soft kiss on the crown of your head.

Ron:
"Why are you mad at me again?" You inquired, trailing behind your silent boyfriend. You waited for a reply as your hurried up the stairs, but only received a quiet glare. "Seriously? Just tell me what I did!" Ron's cheeks were pink, the color spreading to the tips of his ears.

"I'm not talking to you."

"Babe, you know I hate the silent treatment!" You whined.

He turned around sharply to face you. "Then maybe you shouldn't have been obviously flirting with Cormac. Right in front of me!"

You stifled a soft giggle and put your hand on his raised arm. "Ron, I do not have feelings for Cormac. You heard Hermione, he's vile. I love you." His eyes softened, and he relaxed under your hand.

He whispered, "I love you too."

Neville:
"But why are you giving me the silent treatment?" The boy asked as the door to The Room of Requirement shut behind him. You just shook your head, walking to an empty spot on the blanketed ground. "Is it because I stood up to Carrow? He needed it!"

You sat on the soft ground, careful not to put too much weight on your bruised and sprained wrist. "They'll kill you if you keep at this, Neville." You whispered.

He kneeled next to you, and grabbed your face with his hands. "They can't break me. They can't. I've got you to keep me strong. So don't be mad at me, alright?"

You nodded, pulling him into a hug.

Draco:
Your boyfriend sat across from you in the library, his hands trying to grab yours across the table. He sighed. "Baby, please talk to me." You ignored him, looking straight down at your book.

You continued to pretend to read, even though no words were being processed. "Please. It's killing me not to hear your voice."

You sighed, looking up at the blonde boy. Worry was placed elegantly in his grey eyes, causing a crease to appear in-between his eyebrows. "Please talk to me." He whispered.

Looking down again, you placed a gentle hand in his. "I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"I'm scared of him hurting you." His eyes softened and he held onto your hands tightly.

"I'm not going to leave you, (Y/N). Never. I love you."