Ch. 11

It's been a few more months now, and you begin to worry about whatever happened to the guy that was after you. Vincent was gone at the market, and you were home alone watching TV. You hear the front door open, and without bothering to look, you call out, "Welcome Home Vinny!"
The other side is quiet, hearing the door shut. You then pause whatever you were watching, and turn around. Your eyes widen when you see a man, holding a chloroform rag, and quickly puts it over your face, and the last words you here are,
"Sh, sh, Vincent's little princess~"
The world around you goes back as you fall unconscious.

~Vincent's POV~
I walked home from the store, a bit giddy to see (Y/N). I know we live together but I hate leaving (him/her) alone for too long. I hum a bit as I walk done the street, and turn the corner to the house. A red car parked in front of the place, and a man getting in. I drop the groceries, and run towards the house as fast I can, calling out, (Y/N)!!!!"
The man looks up, and quickly gets into the vehicle, and peels out of the driveway. I throw one of my pocket knives at the car, in an attempt to stop him, but he was going to fast and I missed. The car drove off with my loved one, and I gritted my teeth, I knew from the start that if this man ever got a hold on my (Y/N), I would have to go ask a few old friends for help to get her back. I grab. My phone out of my pocket, gripping it tight from anger. I dial a number of a friend I haven't talked to in ages.
"Please pick up....,"
After a few rings, a voice comes out the phone.
"Hello, this is Mike."
I smile, relieved, "Mike! I need you-"
Mike cuts me off, sounding angry, "Vincent, fuck off."
I panic a bit, "No! Mike please I need your help!" I plead.

~No one's POV~
After arguing with Mike for about an hour, Vincent drove to his house. He knocked before just walking in, and widen his eyes, and then trying to hold in laughter. Mike was straddling Jeremy, and Jeremy's cheeks where dark red, and he hid his face the moment Vincent walked in. Mike quickly gets off Jeremy, embarrassed.
Vincent chuckles, "Wow Mike."
Mike punches his arm, "Shut up...What do you need our help for?"
Vincent then gets serious, "(Y/N) was kidnapped....and I need your help getting her back. She's in danger."
Mike nods, his blush going away along with Jeremy's, "Alright. Who kidnapped her?"
Vincent clears his throat, "it was...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry everyone, but I'm being evil. >:) I also wanna know for you guys, if you'd like it to be an OC, or one of the people already in FNAF. It all up to you guys, but I will also be trying to post some pics I draw for this. :3
Suggestions are always welcomed!!
~Chica_1143