Ch. 5

~normal POV~
You and Vincent head home after school, tired with the amount of homework.
"So....Vincent? What happened to your parents?"
You see Vincent tense a bit, and look away.
"....it was rather tragic, so I'd rather not talk about it."
You feel a bit bad for asking, "sorry...."
Vincent shakes his head, "don't worry about it."
Vincent holds your hand as you walk back home. You blush and look the other way so Vincent doesn't notice. Vincent smirks a bit, and holds your hand a bit tighter. When the two of you arrive home, you find a note on the fridge from your parents. It says that they won't be back for awhile and that dinner is in the fridge for you and Vincent. You go to the living room to tell Vincent, and frown upon not seeing him.
"Vincent?"
Vincent calls from upstairs, "Over here!"
You follow his voice, and see he's in the bathroom, playing around with his hair, and not wearing a shirt. You blush a bit, and he sees you in the mirror.
"Like what you see~?"
You blush a deeper shade of pink, and walk away. Vincent chuckles a bit, and then puts his shirt back on. He walks over to her, having you against a wall.
"What was it you wanted to show me?"
You look at the paper from your parents, still blushing madly, "Er....my parents are gone for awhile tonight..."
Vincent smirks, "I see.....that's good~"
You look up at him, "good?"
Vincent nods, "yeah, because I need to tell you something important. Come with me."
He takes your hand, leading you downstairs and into the living room. Vincent had a serious look on his face.
"What's wrong Vincent?"
"....(Y/N) you're in danger....And I'm here to keep you as safe as possible.
~~~~~~<~
So so sorry that's it's really short! I just needed to get this chapter out for all of you! I PROMISE the next chapter will be longer! If anyone. Has suggestions, tell me! Originally the chapter was longer, but then Wattpad deleted my chapter. :(
Anyway, Thanks for Reading!
~Chica_1143