Snakes & Ladders

There are many, many beliefs about how the world began, and what happens when you die. The majority of the world believe that there is a God. 1/3 of the world used to be like me - God created this world in 6 days, he rested on the 7th. Adam & Eve were the first humans, Jesus Christ was the Son of God. Moses found the 10 commandments and we must live by them. When you die, you go to Heaven or Hell. I could go on forever.  Then a lot of the world are Jews, Hindus, Muslims, Budhas, Sikhs etc.

  Most people believe that, when you die, you go to Heaven or Hell. A lot of people believe you become a ghost, a spirit, or your soul lives on. A lot of people believe you are born again. There's some, not as many, who believe there's no God, and nothing happens once you die. I say they're pretty brave to except the idea. Cause Death is forever.

  Out of the millions of ideas, beliefs, thoughts, nobody, not for a second, believed in a board game. Who would believe that?

  I guess it shows nobody really knows at all. Nobody has a proper clue. People believe and spread the word and keep faith because we're scared of our fate, of what really happens. Living in the unknown is a world of fear, so we base our lives on religion. We need some explanation of how this world came around to just appear, and doesn't religion just sound lovely? Anything can be explained by religion.

  Still, someone needs an almighty reason to explain the awful things that happen in life. I used to answer back saying, "Life on this Earth is a test, the Lord is testing us. If we survive it, we go to Heaven."

  It all seemed to make sense in my mind. I never really doubted my religion, I'd been taught it since I was 3, there was no way anything else could've happened.

  The sad thing is, no one ever knows, but they never admit it. Nothing ever really makes sense.

  Out of the 6 billion people who walk this earth, for some reason, I was picked. I guess it was how the dice rolled on the day. I could get some mathmatician to work out the probability of the dice landing on the six on that very day, picking me. But I won't bore you with the details.

  Who would've known it. We're all little counters, on a giant board game. Ha. It's a stupid, hilarious idea when you think about it. That's why no one believes it.

  Snakes and Ladders.

Hi guys:) This is not really a chapter, it's a prologue, a beginning, but not part of the story, which is why it's so short.

This many seem like a weird story, and I don't believe that the world is a giant board game at all, but it was just an idea i had! Cause the truth is, no one knows for sure.

Please vote/comment/fan :D

Emzeey<3