23. Radom Grandmother Decides To Give Out Free Hugs. (Help...?)

Rapunzel's POV

The sickest feeling was back, the feeling where you feel like you are being watched from afar. I shivered as I walked, but it wasn't from the cold.

"Can you help me?" A delicate voice asked me. Turning around I saw an old woman, a grandmother perhaps, standing here looking lost.

"What do you need help with?" I asked her.

"My granddaughter, Red we called her, is missing. Have you seen her?"

"No, but I might know where she is."

I can't believe I'm even saying this.. I thought as I looked at her.

"You do?! Oh thank you!" She exclaimed as she gave me a hug.

"As crazy as this might sound, she's stuck inside a mirror.."

"Oh no! I told her to destroy it.." She mutters under her breath as she pulls out a picture of Red. The girl has strawberry blonde hair and kind blue eyes with a white cape on her back. She seems like the kind of girl who would love adventures.

"It that her?" I asked the elderly woman.

"It is. I might have a way to get her out of the mirror. Come..." She said as she walked away.

I decided to follow her, I might just be able to pull this off. I must be crazy.. I thought as we got into to lady's car.