Lauren sat up and found Camila in the kitchen area. "Good morning, sleepy head." She smiled. "I tried making tea. It's kind of cold, though." She brought a cup over to Lauren.

"Thank you. How did you sleep?" Lauren asked sipping the liquid.

"Ohhh I haven't slept that well in years! I need to get myself a couch." She sits back down on the couch. "So comfy."

"Well you're more than welcome to stay as long as you want. I'm assuming you're feeling better though?" She asks, remembering Camila was able to stand up.

"Yeah I am, all thanks to you. I was hoping I could join you on your walk into town..." She trails off.

"Sure, I'd love some company. Are you going to bathe before we go?" Lauren asks, setting her now empty cup on the table.

"Are you saying I stink?" Camila fakes offence.

Lauren chuckles, "No I just don't know you're schedule. I always bathe before I leave, that's why I asked."

"Do you have a change of clothes I could borrow?" Lauren nods. "Then yeah I'll bathe. Lead the way."

Once Lauren grabbed two outfits for the both of them (and soap), she led Camila to the lake that sat a quarter of a mile from her shack. She set their clothes on a boulder and turned back around to find Camila already undressing. Her long, wavy hair cascaded down her bare back and stopped at the bottom of her spine. Right when she curled her fingers in the loops of her jeans to pull them down, Lauren turned back around. Her heart beat so loudly in her ears that she didn't hear Camila get in.

The younger girl was shoulder deep in water but Lauren was still frozen and turned around. "Hey are you coming in?" Camila called out. No response. "Lauren, aren't you going to bathe?" She spoke again. Nothing. "Lauren!" Was she hard of hearing or something? Camila splashed at her, wetting her backside.

"I'm sorry did you say something?" Lauren asked without turning around.

"Yeah I asked if you were gunna come in." Camila grinned. "It's a bit cold but you get used to it... You can turn around you know."

Lauren turned around but kept her eyes shut. "I thought you were going first."

"This lake can fit more than one person." She chuckled. "Open our eyes." She did. And when she did, she saw how beautiful Camila looked in the water. The early morning sun shined down on the lake causing the water to glimmer around the girl. Camila had a sweet smile on her face and her big brown eyes were blinking at her. "There she is."

Once Camila closed her eyes to wet her hair, Lauren undressed and joined the other demon in the water, keeping a safe distance. She hummed an old song (one of the few she remembered) and washed herself. She made a mental note to pick up some more shampoo and conditioner while she they were in town later. Camila watched her curiously from a few feet away.

After drying off and getting dressed, the two girls dropped off their stuff at Lauren's shack and began their walk into town. It usually took Lauren under half an hour to get there, but today she wanted to enjoy the scenery. She walked slower and studied the trees around her. Camila walked beside her and did the same thing. They would occasionally nudge each other along the way, laughing and talking until they reached the outskirts of town.

Lauren led them to the store and grabbed a cart at the entrance. "Is there anything you need?" She asked, making her way to the Health and Beauty isle.

"I don't have any way to pay you back. You've already helped me enough as it is. I don't need anything." Camila insists.

"You don't have to pay me back, I'm sure there's something you want. Medicine will help with your head. I can get you some snacks. You need a jacket too. Maybe a book?" Lauren listed.

"A book would be nice." Camila agreed.

"Then I'll get you a book. Go ahead and put anything you want in the cart." Before Camila could respond Lauren added, "I'm not sharing my snacks with you anymore if you only get a book."

Camila smiled and picked out some other things.

As the girls walked through the store, Lauren placed different things into the cart. She got another blanket, two more pillows, soap, water, and various snacks. After finishing their shopping, Camila and Lauren carried the bags back through the forest.

"Hey can I uh... sleep over again tonight?" Camila asked. Lauren smiled at the question. "I just think it would be smart if we helped each other out. Like, you helped me when I got hurt and I could do the same thing if something happened to you. Us demons have to stick together." She pauses before rambling on, "I mean it makes more sense that I just sleep over all the time or else I would have to walk back and forth every day. But I could hit my head on a rock again and you won't know and-"

"Why don't you just move in?" Lauren cut her off.

"Really?" Camila stopped in her tracks, turning sideways to face the older girl. "I mean you wouldn't mind or anything?"

Lauren shook her head, "Like you said, us demons have to stick together."

"Awesome! Can I grab my stuff from my house really quickly? It's just over here." She pointed over to the right. Lauren nodded.

When the younger girl said she lived in a hallow tree, she expected it to be a little log. No. It was MASSIVE. Inside, there were chunks of the bark cut out for things to sit in, and there was a pile of clothes on the ground. She assumed it was a bed. Camila gather her few things and took one last look at her home before they exited.

Camila was moving in with Lauren. This should be interesting.