A happy family

"Thanks for letting us stay with you guys, we needed a break" Stevie said as she got in the car.

"No problem it was fun seeing you" Rosie said.

"Look after that little guy Ally" Rose pointed at Noodle who was in the back of the car.

"I will I promise" Ally got in the drivers seat of the car and started the engine. They both waved goodbye to Rose and Rosie as they drove off.

When they got home Stevie hugged Ally goodbye and walked towards her own house.

"Hey" Ally called out to her. Stevie stopped and quickly turned around to face Ally.

"Yeah" Stevie said back to Ally.

"Where are you going" Ally questioned as Stevie walked towards her. Stevie looked at Ally and pointed at her house.

"That Ally is my house, I kinda live there" Ally had honestly forgotten that Stevie lived next door to her, she got so used to Stevie staying at her house all the time.

"Why don't you just live with me, it seems a little bit stupid you living next door when you are practically at mine all the time"

Stevie thought about Ally's proposition. "Why don't you move into my house" Stevie said sarcastically.

"Are you really rejecting my amazing house" Ally said putting her hand on her chest pretending to be offended.

"Are you sure" Stevie asked trying to detect any hesitation in Ally's voice.

"Of course I am, so..." Ally put her hands on Stevie's waist pulling her closer as she waited for an answer. Stevie wrapped her arms around Ally's neck and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Ok then, it's official" Stevie smiled at Ally and kissed her again.

Ally picked up Stevie and carried her to their house. Stevie couldn't control her laughter as Ally took her to the door.

"Ally aren't you forgetting something" Ally put Stevie and looked at her with a confused face. Stevie pointed to the back seat of the car.

"Noodle" Ally shouted as she ran back towards the car. Stevie laughed at the adorable sight of her girlfriend.

Ally walked back to Stevie with Noodle in her arms. "I feel kinda bad" Ally said as she looked down at Noodle.

"Don't worry, let's just go inside" Ally unlocked the door and they all went inside. Ally put Noodle down on the floor and the new puppy went crazy running around Ally and Stevie looking as cute as ever.

"I could get used to this" Stevie said to Ally as she pulled her closer.

"Me too" Ally said as she rested her head on Stevie's shoulder.

"I love you" Ally whispered.

"I love you too"

___

So that is probably going to be the last chapter so I hope you enjoyed it.

Since a lot of you liked the idea of a sequel I should be writing one soon :)