Revenge

Stevie and Ally eventually met up with Ali and talked about different ideas for the band. Ali and Stevie where having a conversation and Ally was totally oblivious. She started day dreaming and then her brain got overwhelmed with thoughts.

Ally's P.O.V

I literally have no clue what they are talking about. I don't even remember agreeing to be in a band anyway. Stevie said I was drunk, like crazy drunk and I was just saying random things and agreeing to everything. Stevie was such a tease this morning. She knows it drives me crazy, there's no way I'm letting her get away with it.

Stevie asked Ally if she was ok since she was being very quite, Ally nodded as a response. She gradually joined in with the conversation when they started talking about instruments such as guitars.

Stevie took a sip of her drink and started talking to Ali again. Ally brushed her hand against Stevie's thigh. Stevie didn't think anything of it until Ally did it again. Stevie looked at Ally and Ally just smiled back at Stevie.

Ally then moved her hand higher up Stevie's thigh slightly lifting up Stevie's Sumer dress. Stevie tried to move Ally's hand away but Ally wouldn't allow it.

Ali looked at the pair with an odd expression. "What" they both said at the same time. "Are you two ok?" Ali asked, "you are both acting kind of odd"

Stevie gave Ally a death glare, but Ally just ran her hand up and down the inside of Stevie's thighs. Stevie gasped when Ally did this. "Yep we are fine" Stevie said whilst nodding ferociously. "Ok what ever you say" Ali said in slight disbelief.

Ally kept teasing Stevie, driving her crazy. Stevie kept talking to Ali to try and distract herself from Ally's actions.

Ally started playing with the hem of Stevie's underwear. Stevie tried moving hand away again, but she gave in and let Ally continue.

"I'm gonna get us some more drinks , I'll be right back" Ali left their table leaving Ally and Stevie alone.

"Ok Ally you've had fun now" Ally laughed at Stevie's words. "Oh Stevie I haven't even started" Ally whispered, feeling Ally's breath on her neck sent chills down Stevie's spine. Ally knew the effect that she was having on Stevie and that exited her even more.

Ally slid her hand into Stevie's underwear and used her thumb to circle Stevie's clit. Ali came back with their drinks. When Ali sat down Stevie took her drink and began sipping it. Ally moved her thumb over Stevie's clit faster. Stevie tried to use her drink to muffle her moans.

"Hey Stevie are you sure that your ok" Ali was suspicious due to Stevie's obvious behavior. "Yeah Stevie you seem kind of distracted" Ally said with a smug face.

Ally removed her hand from Stevie's underwear. Stevie squirmed at the loss of contact.Ally loved teasing Stevie and she definitely needed revenge after this morning.

"Ally" Stevie whispered. Ally pressed her lips to Stevie's neck and whispered "Sorry babe, Revenge"