Puppy?

"Ok" Rose started,"never have I ever had a threesome" Rosie, Stevie and Ally all took a sip of their drink. Rose gave them all a suspicious look. "Is there something that you guys wanna tell me" they all started laughing at eachother and continued the game.

Stevie went next, "never have I ever cheated" Ally shifted in her seat and discreetly drunk her drink. Stevie had realised what she had just said and noticed that Ally looked upset. She completely forgot, but that's a good thing right?

Stevie felt really bad, she didn't want Ally to feel guilty. Stevie lent over and whispered in Ally's ear "I'm sorry I completely forgot" Stevie kissed Ally's cheek. Ally smiled back at Stevie and had her turn.

"Never have I ever lived in England" Ally said as she stared at Rose and Rosie. Rose looked at Rosie and they both took big gulps of their drinks.

"Rosie I think we've been targeted" Rose said as Ally laughed at them. As the night.went on they continued playing the game until it got dark and they were completely drunk.

"Who wants to go in the pool" Rosie shouted, they all jumped up and agreed. They all went outside and ran to the pool. They all jumped in fully clothed not caring that it was freezing and pitch black outside.

They were all joking around for a while until Ally heard a noise. "Hey Stevie what was that nosie"

"Haha very funny Ally, I'm not falling for that again"

"I'm being serious" Stevie ignored her thinking that Ally was trying to play another trick on her.

Ally got out of the pool and followed the quiet muffled sound that she heard. She walked to the front of the house when she heard the noise louder.

Ally then saw a little golden puppy running around in front of the house whining. Ally slowly walked up to the puppy and started to stroke it. When the puppy stopped whining Ally picked it up and went back to the others.

"Don't worry the noise was just your dog" Ally said showing the puppy that she was cradling in her arms. They all looked up at her with a confused expression plastered on their faces, especially Rose and Rosie.

"Ally we don't own a puppy" Rose said.

"Yeah, that dog isn't ours" Rosie said.

Ally stared down at the little bundle of fur that was snuggling into her chest and licking her hand.

"Stevie?" Ally said.

"Yeah"

"Can we please keep it" Ally begged as she gave Stevie a pouty face. Stevie kept looking back between the puppy and Ally and she occasionally glanced over at Rose and Rosie to see what there reaction to all this was.

"No Ally, we can't keep him" Stevie said.

"Him?" Ally questioned.

"Yes Ally him, the puppy is a him" Ally looked down at the puppy.

"Oh, ok can we please keep him" Ally whined. She continued with her pouty face as she walked closer to Stevie. "Look at how adorable he is" Ally said as she held up his small paw. Stevie sighed and finally gave in.

"Fine, we can keep him" Stevie said as she threw her hands up in the air. She climbed out of the pool to join Ally. Ally put her arm around Stevies shoulder and used her other arm to hold the puppy.

Stevie observed the puppy as he looked up at her. "Ok you were right, he is pretty cute"
Ally smiled as she heard Rose and Rosie laugh.

"You guys have your very own baby" Rose said to them as her and Rosie clapped.

"Yeah I wish" Ally mumbled, Stevie heard but she didn't say anything. She didn't think that Ally meant anything by it.

Rose and Rosie joined Ally and Stevie next to the pool. "Ally what are you going to call him" Rose asked as she stroked the puppy in Ally's arms.

"I'm going to call him..."

--

Sorry if this is a short update, I hope you enjoy it though.

Comment what you think Ally should name the puppy :)