Answers

Ally went into full out panic mode her head was hurting because of last night and all of.her thoughts were mixed up and she could.barely remember anything. Ali tried to calm her down but it was no use.

"Ally please just try to calm down ok, I'll walk you home and we can start from there"

Ally nodded in agreement and her and Ali proceeded to walk home. When they got there Ally unlocked her door and stormed into her house. She started screaming Stevie's name but there was no response.

"Ali she's not here, the door was locked so she wouldn't of been able to get in"

"I'm checking her house"

Ally ran over to Stevie's house and knocked on the door. When there was no answer she tried again, and again and again. She took a step back and looked at the windows. None of the lights were on, but it was the morning so it wasn't really unusual.

Ally tried looking through the lower window to see if she could see Stevie, or any movement at all but there was nothing.

Ally walked back to her place to be met with Ali again.

"Was she there"

"No, I don't know where she could be"

Ally sat on the floor and began to cry, she was worried that something might of happened to Stevie.

"Ali"

"Yeah"

"What made Stevie leave the party last night"

Ali sat down on the floor next to Ally and put her arm around Ally's shoulders to comfort her.

"I'm not totally sure Ally, all I saw was her running off crying"

"Who was she with"

"No one she was by herself, she ran away from the balcony so I went in the same direction and found you"

"Do you think I did something to upset her"

"Maybe I don't know you were pretty drunk"

"What was I doing"

"Well by the time I got there you were just having an argument with this girl and you were really angry"

"What girl"

"I don't know, i've never seen her before"

Ally stood up and ran her fingers through her hair, she was trying so hard to think about last night. She needed to remember who this girl was maybe she did something to upset Stevie.

"Wait Ally"

"What is it" Ally walked over to Ali. Ali was looking down at her phone scrolling through random pictures.

"Shannon just sent me a load of photos from the party last night. Ali pointed to a picture of Ally on a balcony talking to a girl, with Stevie no where to be seen.

"That's the girl that you were arguing with when I found you"

Ally looked at the photo and instantly recognised the girl. She grabbed her car keys and ran out the door. Ali followed after her.

"Ally who is she"

Ally ignored Ali and got into her car, Ali joined Ally in the car and continued to question her.

"Ally who is she, do you know her"

Ally ignored Ali once again and started driving faster. "Ally do you think its safe for you to drive right now" Ali was getting worried about Ally's behavior. She knew how much Ally loved Stevie and she understood that Ally was just scared, but Ali had never seen her like this and she didn't want her to do anything stupid.

"Ally where are we going"

"Somewhere where I can get answers"

Ally pulled up to a house and sat there frozen staring at the house. "Ally please tell me who that girl is" Ally took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down.

"The girls name is Ashley, she is my ex"

"Oh that's never good" Ali stared at Ally as she could see that Ally was starting to get angry again.

"Is this her house then" Ali asked Ally.

"Yeah"

"Why were you arguing with Ashley"

"She a manipulating psycho bitch, we could of been arguing about anything, and if she has done anything to upset Stevie I'm going to kill her"

Ally took another deep breath and stepped out of the car she walked towards the door clenching her fists trying to contain most of her anger. Ali stood behind Ally as she knocked on the door.

The door opened and Ally was face to face with a very hung over Ashley.

"Oh back for more are you"

"What the hell are you on about"

"I thought you didn't want anything to do with me after our little encounter last night"

"We need to talk" Ally pushed passed Ashley and grabbed Ali's hand dragging her with her.

Ashley gestured for them to sit down, Ally and Ali sat down on the couch with Ashley standing in front of them.

"Ok seriously Ally what do you want, I'm tired and I have a huge headache...."

"Welcome to my world, the thing is though there is a huge difference between me and you"

"Really"

"Yeah really I actually care for someone which is something that you aren't capable of doing" Ally stood up and was raging at this point.

"Ally maybe you should chill out" Ali put her hand on Ally's shoulder getting her to sit down again.

"So you have a girlfriend I'm guessing" Ashley said finally speaking up.

"Yeah I do and she left the party last night really upset and I don't know why" Ally said in a much softer tone.

"You don't think that she saw us do you"

"What arguing, maybe but I don't see why that would upset her"

"No Ally I meant when you kissed me"

_

Sorry guys I'm rubbish at updating, I will try and update more often. Please vote and comment so I know what you thought of that chapter :) :)