Preview

Here goes nothing.......

~*~

  Sometimes I feel as if I should receive an award for staying strong for so long. When it becomes almost habit to fake a smile everyday and to hardly ever cry no matter how awful I feel is tough. I make it through though.

  It's life.

  I feel like crying is a sign of weakness. I guess that's why I hardly ever cry in front of people or even alone for that matter. Only a few people can see the sorrow deep in my eyes. I hide it with laughter and a smile almost everyday. I'm good at hiding my true feelings and that's not always a good thing. Putting on a mask like you put makeup on. I tend to bottle them all up until I burst. I either yell, scream, and fight or I just sit alone and cry for hours.

  I've only cracked to one person and she is my best friend. She's always been there for me and is like the sister I never had, but always wanted. She doesn't even know the full story behind my emotion. No one else has gotten through to me yet. I don't know if anyone ever will.

  Maybe someday I'll find someone that can make my sorrow and pain go away.

  Maybe someday I'll find someone who loves me for me.

  Maybe someday is sooner than I expect.

  Maybe it's right around the corner.

~*~

Don't steal my story! This is 100% mine. If you find someone that stole it please report them to me after ranting them out and also reporting them! Thank you and enjoy:)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and fan!! love y'all!