~Oneshot~

This is just a random oneshot that I thought of while questioning life(lol jk i was just bored). This is the most random thing I came up with so don't expect a really good one.

~~~

"Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" I shouted as I chased him around the dorm.

I was also a singer at Big Hit Ent. that debuted around the same time as them. We, being me and BTS, were pretty much best friends that almost stayed with each other.

"If you want it back, you'll have to run faster~!" Jungkook teased as he ran into his room with my phone in his hand while he raised it high up in the air where I couldn't reach it.

I burst through the door to see him standing on his bed while looking at my phone's screen, still having it high up.

"Return it to me~" I whined as I stood on his bed while trying to reach my phone.

I was as short as Jimin, maybe even shorter, which made me a good target for the golden maknae's 'bullying'.

"Shorty can't reach it?" Jungkook teased while ruffling my hair with his free hand, still looking at something on the screen.

I puffed out my cheeks and sat on the bed with my legs crossed. I glared at him and gestured him to return my phone.

"Since when have you been so disrespectful?" He continued teasing as he playfully flicked my forehead.

"Jungkook-ah! I'm trying to sleep! Both of you keep quiet!" Yoongi shouted from his room.

We looked at each other and giggled softly. Just then, I pulled him down by his shirt. He collapsed down next to me and I swiftly snatched the phone back.

"Who gave you the permission to look through my SNS?" I asked as I exited the app.

He shrugged playfully and smiled cheekily at me. I huffed and stuffed my phone in my pocket before preparing to leave the room.

As he watched me leave, he quickly said, "Yoongi-hyung is sleeping and Jimin-hyung is out with the others. No one can protect you from me!"

I laughed as I closed the door saying, "who said I was going out for protection? I'm going home."

"Eh? So early? It's barely 9!" He complained. "Play with me some more!"

"Work." I closed the door after I said that word.

He quickly swung open the door and pulled me back into his room before locking the door behind him.

"You shall never escape from me!" He said dramatically.

"Oh really?" I challenged as I stood on his bed in a defensive stance.

We laughed and fell side-by-side on his bed after a very long awkward silence.

"Don't work tonight. If you even think of work, I wouldn't play with you any more." Jungkook said as he stroked my hair while capturing me in an embrace.

I hummed in response and snuggled into his warm embrace. Although it may seem like a really cute moment, I was actually pulling his phone out of his back pocket.

I laughed internally and quietly turned on his phone. I entered the memo pad app and typed in really quickly, 'Jungkookie is a pabo', and turned it off before sliding it back into its original place.

He suddenly released his grip. 'Did he notice?' I thought.

"Ah, I'm hungry. Do we have anything to eat?" He said.

I laughed and replied, "this is your dorm, how should I know if you have food?"

He shrugged and left the room, leaving me lying on the bed. I took out my phone and turned it on, only to see something I never expected to see.

'(Y/n) is a pabo'

"Yah! Jungkook-ah!" I shouted. Just then, I heard a shout from outside.

"Yah! (Y/n)-ah!"

"Both of you quiet! I told you I'm trying to sleep!"