06. Our powers are exposed

Heeeyyyy wattpad lovers!~!~! Hows it going?? so, here is dah next chappie. hope yall will enjoy!! guys, plz plz plz plz plzzzz vacaf!! l really need it!! ln my opinion, l think this is a pretty good story, and l reallllyy hope l can get more reads and votes and comments. so guys, spread this around!!! please!! lov u all!!!

faithfullywritten

<333

 j

What happened to me in the next few minutes is something l will never forget.

There they were, Mom, Dad, and little Leo. They looked exactly as they did seven years ago. Leo didnt change one bit. They were even wearing the same clothes. l knew that this couldnt be them, but for some reason, l was just so glad l could see their faces again.

Dad had his jet black hair all messed up and crazy, some of it covering his eyes. He had a bit of stubble, and l remember when l was seven that he tried to grow a mustache, but it never worked out. He wore his stripped blue shirt that was from Ralph Lauren, and his dress pants and fancy shoes looked brand new. [And they probably were.]

Mom looked just like any mom would look like. But ten times better. She wasnt like those moms that always got under your skin, or the ones that never really cared. She was the best mom there ever was. l dont even know if she ever yelled at me. That is how nice she was. But she always showed dicipline, and she raised me and Leo very well. She always baked a special dessert on the weekends, and she always had a smile on. lt never felt awkward when l had to talk about embarrassing things when l was with her. When she laughs, everyone else in the room laughs with her... Even if they dont get the joke. She is always funny when she tells the punch line wrong.

Mom's wavy brown hair reached her back and her long black skirt clung to her legs. Her red blouse and strappy heels made her look like she was going to a party. She always got dressed up, even if all we had to do was go to Wal Mart. Her face didnt show a wrinkle in sight, and she wasnt wearing any makeup. l think she never even owned any. She never needed to wear makeup. He flawless skin glowed with happiness.

Little Leo with his curly brown hair covered his eyes as he smiled his toothy smile. His front teeth were missing and he was wearing a plaid shirt with khaki shorts. His glow in the dark sneakers had a picture of Spiderman at the sides. He had his hands in his pockets and he swayed from side to side.

"Rayne honey." Mom whispered. "You have grown so much."

"You have turned into a beautiful young lady." Dad said.

l couldnt believe what l was seeing. This had to be a dream or something. This couldnt be real. They were all dead. They had to be. And even if they werent dead, they wouldnt be here. l knew that. But something in my heart broke down and collapsed when l layed my eyes on them. Seeing them is something that lve wished for so many years.

Tear after tear after tear were gliding down my face.

l looked at Harun, and he seemed to be staring at the ground. He looked angry and disappointed. His jaw was locked and Zoran was over his shoulder.

Harun wasnt moving. He just kept on staring at the ground. He didnt even blink. He seemed to be frozen.

l looked back at my family. "Mom? Dad? Leo?"

Mom took a step foward. "lts us sweetie. lts gonna be okay. Everything is going to be fine."

"Are you hurt?" Leo asked sweetly.

l blinked, trying to figure out what was going on.

Dad said, "Why dont you come with us. We will explain everything."