Fixing Lipstick

How To Fix Broken Lipstick

<>•<>

▸ Crap. I just broke my lipstick and it was such a beautiful color and went on perfectly 😩 and was a lot of money, do I throw it out? NO. Don't throw it away, there's a way to fix it! I know right? Absolutely amazing, go on and find out how to fix it quick.

Step One.| Grab your lipstick bullet and container.

Step Two.| Using a cigarette lighter, melt the end of the lipstick bullet well enough that it can stick but not too much that it completely melts.

Step Three.| Hold the melted bullet in place on the other side and hold it until secure and how you want it.

Step Four.| Carefully twist your lipstick back into the container, putting the cap on and keep in in a freezer for 10-15 minutes.

Step Five.| Take it out and unfree your lipstick and 'tada~' you fixed your lipstick!  Now clean up the edges where your lipstick has broken and it's good to go and use! But this time, use it carefully ;)

✿ ❀ ✿
|QOTD|
Do you like to play around with lipstick at home and look fabulous?

Hey! I know I said I had no more ideas but when this happened to one of my friends :/ I searched up how to fix it instead of tossing 30 dollars into the trash to get wasted. So here you go since it might help you invade of emergency.
Comment~ ✍
Vote~ ★
Add me~ ✓
Share with other girls~ ⌨
Demand it and I supply it~ ✎

You should be doing homework.. I know you should.. I should be doing it too :D
♡ Natalie